Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Text box in email form

Discussion in 'PHP Programming' started by jilifer, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jilifer

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I added a form to a website where there is a long list of products (about 200) and there is a quantity box next to each of them. When the form is sent The email contains all of the products and the ones that were selected have the quantity number next to them. Is it possible to only have the ones that were selected sent? It works fine if I use a check box instead of a text box but I need to have a quantity with it. Also the script I am using to send is PHP.

Thanks

2. Phil Comforthost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi jilifer,

I know its been almost a couple of months now since you wrote this, i hope you got is sorted, but since nobody replied I thought i would... Each of your products is probably an input tag, right? You could write a little loop to test for Not Null and only include those in the sent form. If you could show us your code we may be able to help more :)

3. fastreplies

fastreplies Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    You can add to form something like this:
    Code:
    Select All
    <input type="text" name="quantity" value="<?php echo set_value('quantity', '0'); ?>" size="5" />
    :smoking:

fastreplies

4. fiverivers

fiverivers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    hi Fastreplies i am agree with you. I use this it work thanx for nice information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.