Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion The Features Of E-commerce Software

Discussion in 'General eCommerce Discussions' started by sunshine, Jan 13, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    ECommerce software packages, also known as shopping cart software solutions and thes are powerful, feature-rich technology applications that dramatically enhance the way Web-based stores are set up, marketed and run.

Here are some key features of ecommerce software:
    • E commerce software a W3C-compliant storefront with a CSS-based layout. And it comes with several professional e-commerce design templates
    • AJAX-based components and WYSIWYG editors improve the user knowledge
    • E commerce software is search engine friendly. You can add meta-tags and define custom titles and URLs for product and category pages, which improves standing of your web store with trendy search engines
    Smarty template engine and simple PHP code make e commerce software flexible and easy to modify without great programming skills and knowledge.

2. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I am thinking to launch my own e store and this information is really helpful. My estore is a shopping site that will be selling women accessories. It is a small sized store. Which software do you suggest that I shoud use.

3. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    Searching for “eCommerce,” “sell online,” or any variety of an “online store”-related keyword will bring up at least two to three dozen viable options for creating your own eCommerce business. Some platforms offer to take care of everything for you, including hosting and updates. Others provide the software and let you take care of the rest. And they all promise great things.
    So while it’s easy to find tools that allow you to sell online, this is going to give you a pretty big list to start with. It’s not feasible to evaluate fifteen platforms at once, so the best approach is to cut your list down to two or three strong contenders. You can do this by asking very basic questions about your needs.

The Most Important Features of an eCommerce Platform