The next PR Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
I think it will pass alot of time until the next update , I currently have PR 2 and PR 3 pages , I'm hoping for a PR 3 homepage and PR 4 inner pages.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
I have more PR on my inner pages than my homepage. I was linking out to all 24 of my domains form my homepage and had some didgy outgoing links. I am working on improving the situation at present.

Lorna

Yellow Belt
How do you know it is actually taking place. Last time, the only way I knew was by finding out here (which is not a problem obviously) but do they tell you when it is about to start, or do you notice something different?

T

Tom_Sean

The next update will be in August.

Last edited by a moderator:

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
The next update will be in August.
Dont be so sure. I have seen a backlink update on some sites. Also inner PR (not on the homepage) seems to have changed / be chaging.

Usually a back link update is followed shortly by a toolbar PR update. If we were to bet on it I would say within 7 days from yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

johnafrankllin

My site has currently PR 5 what more i can expect is a minimum increase of 2. As i have did a lot of work on it since the last PR update. Let us see whats going to be happen in next PR update.

Status
Not open for further replies.