Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents The Nonstop Copyrighted Sharing In Blackhat Forums

Discussion in 'Blackhat SEO' started by cheezcarls, Jan 29, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    [​IMG]

Hello to all of you!

I know that this is just another blackhat stuff, but it's not going to be another "evil" method though. I am going to share something that is going to interest all of you who are doing blackhat SEO and other related stuff. This is going to be all about the nonstop copyrighted sharing in various blackhat forums. I have been browsing the blackhat forums lately in the internet, and there are lots of them. They talk mostly about the "evil" ways of doing SEO and other backlinking stuff. I admitted that I have joined some of them, but not really active with them. They are sharing tons of blackhat SEO techniques that no one has ever seen before, or something that can really work out for us.

But I did noticed that blackhat forums have VIP sections, in which they set it to private and they have shared premium content that cannot be shared in public. In order for us to access those premium contents, tools and other things that can be used in blackhat SEO and backlinking stuff, you need to pay a one-time fee for lifetime access. At first, I was so tempted to purchase the VIP package, but I had doubts if it's going to be worth of my time or not. Somebody had "PMed" me about the VIP package on a limited offer, and it's on a 50% discount. The default price for most blackhat forums in being a VIP member, is simply $100 or more. But their strategy is to create urgency for blackhat forum members to grab its lifetime 50% discount, and it simply claims that most of them are getting such benefits inside the VIP forum.

They have shared tons of content, tools, software, etc., that no one can access in public. But the one thing that really interests blackhat forum members is that they are looking to grab paid eBooks, software, video courses, Wordpress plugins and other premium marketing stuff for free. They just don't want to spend money to buy them, but rather they want to get it for free. In most blackhat forums around the web, there's a section called "Member Downloads" in which we can access to the paid internet and affiliate marketing tools and methods to download for free, and we know that this is illegal. But since it's blackhat, they don't really care about it.

[​IMG]

Programming experts who participated in various blackhat forums are trying their best to null these Wordpress plugins and software for us to gain unlimited features, instead of asking us for license code or so. There are many of them who shared this for free, but they do not realize on what they're doing is simply illegal. It will give them trouble though from legitimate product vendors, but I think they're pretty smart in themselves to simply remain anonymous and not revealing their true identity.

I have also seen some members in the blackhat forums who are going into the Request section, asking for somebody to provide them the products that they're after. For example, a Facebook marketing software cost around $97, and a member cannot afford it. So he is going to publish a thread in the Request section of the blackhat forum, in order to request for someone to buy it and share illegally. It may not be instant though, but I think at least one of them will buy the software, null it and share to the whole blackhat community. Simple as that.

What is the point here anyway?

For me, this is kind of a risky move if we dare to download these paid eBooks, software, Wordpress plugins and other ones from various blackhat forums for good. But again, they are very smart in terms of not being detected. They just simply use the "CODE" technique or an anonymous online tool in order not to be detected by the product vendor on which IP address is downloading their product illegally without paying. They are very innovative and creative in terms of sharing copyrighted content illegally to the public without revealing their own names. If you are going to attempt this, make sure you just have to be careful. Make your name anonymous and use a proxy if possible. This is just to make sure that you may have a bit lesser chance in getting to trouble. Once again, doing this is a high risk and you should always be careful like no other. The decision is yours to make.

2. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    Code:
    Select All
    For me, this is kind of a risky move if we dare to download these paid eBooks, software, Wordpress plugins and other ones from various blackhat forums for good. But again, they are very smart in terms of not being detected. They just simply use the "CODE" technique or an anonymous online tool in order not to be detected by the product vendor on which IP address is downloading their product illegally without paying. They are very innovative and creative in terms of sharing copyrighted content illegally to the public without revealing their own names.
    Absolutely.
    Most of the ebook, product or service owners pay BHW forums to not leak there products for free (illegally) in return of some cash.
    What we can do, its Blackhat forum with free information.
    I do not recommend to join any BH forums.

3. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    I agree with you. If you can afford it, just buy the software instead of downloading the hacked version from the torrent. For anything you want to buy, just save your money instead of spending it on unnecessary items and you will be able to buy it.

4. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Always downloading any types of cracked content it not a good idea, you are always in danger. Because there are a lot of various on these types of content . That are easily not cacheable by antivirus , but they harm your computer. So always buy these types of products and help them in grow.

5. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    For cracking the product, licence code written to block the authentication process. So we are able to use the software as a premium member but we do not have any genuine account for registering the product. There is a chance to cracker may be build a another code in software which is harmful for PC.

6. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Using black hat tactics offered by forums like black hat world is not quite a new thing. What else you are supposed to see there?
    Black hat techniques still exists especially among the people who have enjoyed it a lot find it an easy way to generate money and traffic both.
    We cannot deny if it is not being used any longer to the SEO world. The tactics can be changed but not the overall concept.