Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion The Simple Code Which Makes A Website Adjustable With Every Device.

Discussion in 'HTML Coding' started by Doominic anderson, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    It is very important aspect in terms of website design that our website is atomatically adjustable with every device because we don't know that visitors of our website will use which device to visit our website.
    We can write the below code in Head section of a HTML page.

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, user-sclable=no" />

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I was too looking such code from the past months, but does it really works on any sites? Did you tested on your site? I was looking to place on Drupal theme that wasn't built in mobile friendly.
    Also did you heard about AMP code that was released by Google?

3. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    In todays time when everyone knows how to utilize the time and acces their work from the possible devices they have. The metacode provided by you is the most experienced coding that is used. The use of this code automatically helps content to get fix according to the device width.

4. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Really Designer of the web page do not know about every device detail. But they assume a standard device which is commonly used by majority of people. Apart these designer take care of different device and they design website which is best view in every device.