My 2 Cents The True Meaning Of Success In Affiliate Marketing

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Do you want to become successful in your own career right? In your business? Lifestyle? Education? Talent or so? Let me tell you something about success. Success isn’t gonna happen overnight. Success isn’t a straight line. Success isn’t gonna make you results soon. If you really want to know the true meaning of success, all you have to do is simply overcome the obstacles that happened to you.

Let’s talk about affiliate marketing, shall we? It was indeed true that we can make a living in the internet. Our parents are doubting on us, and telling that it’s impossible for us to become successful in the internet. They just say that we need to study hard, get good grades, after we graduate we can get a good job with great benefits and ensured security. But hey, that’s the traditional way, and we are not in the Industrial Age anymore. We are already in the Information Age, and things are changing in this era. They say that it’s impossible, but you can make it possible. Believe on that.

But let me ask you a question though. Do you have the guts to prove to them that you can make a living with affiliate marketing? If you are ready to sacrifice your time and do some effort in your spare time, you are on the right path. But if you still wanted to do the same thing over and over again, I can tell that you won’t become successful in the end.

If you really wanted to know how success works in affiliate marketing, here are the things you need to know about it:

Change-one-habit-a-time.jpg

Change your habit and get out of your comfort zone

I can admit that this is one of my weaknesses before. You know why? It is because I am afraid to get out of my comfort zone, which is to keep doing the same things over and over again. The reason why we are not excelling our lifestyle or haven’t changed our status, is because of our repeated habits every single day. In order for you to overcome it, I think it is time for you to start change one habit at a time. For example, if you are having the habit of playing computer games after work, start changing it instead by spending time for working with an opportunity that can earn you spare money. Once you’re doing that slowly and steadily, eventually you’ll get there in no time.
ifwt_losing_money_empty_pockets.png

You’ll lose some, but you’ll gain some

I can relate this to my own situation. When I was doing online business, I had to take risks by investing money for some internet and affiliate marketing tools and products for business. But I was prepared to lose because I know it’s business, and we should dare invest our money to test, fail, keep trying until something works out. This is how business works and we should be preparing ourselves for any risks. Yes we may indeed lose some, but we will gain some in the end, which is what we call the life of success.

stop_complaining.jpg

Stop complaining, regretting and blaming, learn and get better

I know this is pretty common for people who are struggling in business. When they are down and out, or having failed experiments or campaign, or even the whole business itself, they might end up complaining, regretting what they do and blaming on someone else for ruining your business. But in the end, you are 100% responsibility of your actions, because you are the owner of the business. Stop complaining, blaming or regretting on what you are doing, because it is part of a learning process. Try to analyze what is wrong and adjust from it.

We-must-embrace-pain-and-burn-it-as-fuel-for-our-journey.-e1345567056111.jpg

Embrace the painful process

If you aren't experiencing pain in your feelings, meaning you are not doing business seriously. It's important that you should experience some painful moments in your business. But it is up to you on how you're going to respond to the pain. For me, pain is what strengthens me, and I am looking on the brighter side of it. The more pain we receive in our business, the stronger we are in our business and become successful in the end. Embrace the process of pain.

5306096e7ad20.jpg

You don’t quit on internet marketing, you quit on your dreams

I can relate on this one though. I did quit internet marketing a year ago because I was totally burned out with ideas. My experiments have failed and not generated much revenue in my commissions. Quitting on what I've been doing for my family is just like quitting on my dreams. We should always hang on no matter what happens. We have to keep going even if we are on the lowest point of our lives. Don't look back, just keep going.

Lastly, I wanna share a video about the late Apple CEO Steve Jobs, who explains to us the rules of being a successful person. You can watch it here:

Now that you've finally learned the true meaning of being successful in affiliate marketing. Most of us are just focusing on the finished product, but we never look on the painful process they've encountered. It's time to wake up into reality and start enduring and embracing the true affiliate marketing success.

skylimit

Content Writer
Very motivational.
These are the true meaning of success. You have to work hard everyday to gain the knowledge, money and reputation. Without that anything is impossible.
Affiliate marketing works when you have two things- money to invest and hard work to make it happen.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Very motivational.
These are the true meaning of success. You have to work hard everyday to gain the knowledge, money and reputation. Without that anything is impossible.
Affiliate marketing works when you have two things- money to invest and hard work to make it happen.
You're welcome @skylimit. I really appreciated your response and I am happy that you are motivated in what I have shared right here. In my own opinion, most of the affiliate and internet marketing starters aren't gonna take risks and waste time to something that can make them fail. But the truth is, nobody succeeds without experiencing failures in the first place. You know why? Failures are the ones that can makes us grow and get better. Most of them are looking failures on the wrong side, and they are still living the same life that they don't want. It is time to get out of the comfort zone and keep trying till we reach the top of the ladder and become successful for good.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Great post OP. It really gives a lot of self motivation that "Yes, we can". Well, if anyone really gonna follow these rules s/he will become the king of their field for no doubt. Affiliate marketing is no different to it.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Great post OP. It really gives a lot of self motivation that "Yes, we can". Well, if anyone really gonna follow these rules s/he will become the king of their field for no doubt. Affiliate marketing is no different to it.
You're mostly welcome @Manish Mishra, and I highly appreciate it. It's so important for an affiliate or internet marketer to get motivated on what they do to make a living on the internet. To be honest with you, I never tried applied in a traditional office job because my transcript of records have so many "reds". This is where I jumped myself to do freelancing jobs and affiliate marketing at the same time. One thing that motivates me in doing affiliate and internet marketing is to have my own vision board. I did shared this in my other thread on how vision boards are very important in pursuing our success.

Furqan Rashid

Amazing and motivational Information.. That's nice.This is right , You really need to sacrifice your pain for your gain. We cannot get success if we just keep on leaving one getting others, For successful affiliate marketing you need to set up your targets and goals and work on them.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Amazing and motivational Information.. That's nice.This is right , You really need to sacrifice your pain for your gain. We cannot get success if we just keep on leaving one getting others, For successful affiliate marketing you need to set up your targets and goals and work on them.
Yes I do agree with you man. Even for myself who writes this article, I read it time and time to remind myself about the true success of affiliate and internet marketing. There are times that I am down and out, focus isn't there or no revenue for so long, it's all about how we can respond to these challenges. If we don't accept our mistakes and failures by heart, we will all end up having the same kind of life that didn't improve for long. The failures, obstacles and difficulties that we have in affiliate marketing is considered a big part in our internal growth.

fsdqasmia

It's better to work hard than blaming someone for your failure. The failure is all about you, and you only have to stop it.

Furqan Rashid

It's better to work hard than blaming someone for your failure. The failure is all about you, and you only have to stop it.
Yes instead of begging others, we should work hard so that we gets the full out of the golden opportunities available.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Even if the tips seem easy to do, a lot of people take these things forsaken. Many also prefer easy money and do not understand the essence of working hard for it so eventually they'll know how to value what they have.