there still is the CS fever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
One of these days I read some articles on the local news. It seems that even now , CS is the popular game in the games clubs. The first game the romanian children play is CS ( Counter Strike ) , and that happens before they even know how to write.

For the local authorities this is a problem , it seems that kids arround 12 years old skip class to play CS in games clubs.

M

mariuskl

i read an article this days in romanian press about games of this type. And it seems that children are allow to play this type of games by the parents at home. In childrens category I include those who are between 6-14 year old.

In that article it says about children who begin to act very aggressive after playing that type of games.

Anyway, Counter Strike is very popular in Romania.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OldWelshGuy

I tried it , lasted about 30 seconds and got shot the crap out of :(

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
Well, I don't think there is any chance to be good from the start. Usually the good players have over 2 years of "experience" playing it. I also got shot very fast at start , player few more weeks and got better. Now I'm down again , since I haven't played for 1 month or so.

K

k003

"Usually the good players have over 2 years of "experience" playing it. "

Wow,

I think I heard that there are professional players who make full time living going to turnaments etc.

notvaliduser

Yellow Belt
I think I heard that there are professional players who make full time living going to turnaments etc.
Yes , that's true.We have tournaments here too , with big prizees . The thing was that many kids start to play CS before they even know how to write. Maybe that's a reason to concern for the parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.