"This site may harm your computer" Google Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkd_uk

Yellow Belt
Anyone come across the above error whilst searching in Google today

If you search in google and try opening a link, you will come across the above error no matter what site you click on.

It seems to be affecting everyone.

Last edited:

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I think Google post this on site that has been reported to contains malware.

Anyone come across the above error whilst searching in Google today

If you search in google and try opening a link, you will come across the above error

It seems to be affecting everyone.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Looks like google is having problems big time, I just found this on BBC, it in the search result this time:

Google's search service has been hit by technical problems, with users unable to access search results.
For a period on Saturday, all search results were flagged as potentially harmful, with users warned that the site "may harm your computer".
Users who clicked on their preferred search result were advised to pick another one.

full story: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7862840.stm

vicdigi

White Belt
I am not having any problems at all here. Hope Google get this sorted for their sake as quickly as possible.

You know what people are like with their PCs and is it easy to walk away to another search engine such as Yahoo for searches.

Long term problem = big money loss for the big G.

J

joomla

am not sure about it but there will be someone. I have read about sproose.com on another forum and I have tried it. Although database of keywords and cached pages is not so big but result are pretty accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.