Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Tips To Follow As A Freelancer

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by suleman, Jan 24, 2016.

1. suleman

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Being a freelancer looks simple but actually it's harder than you think. Winning the client's trust and attention may take you many months in the beginning. But once the clients knew you well your hard work starts making cash for you.
    Keep improving yourself by maintaining a good communication and working hard.

2. Ramakrishnan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    Clients usually look for quality contents and timely submission within deadlines avoiding unnecessary excuses. To win their confidence, you should become confident of yourself.

3. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    It is never easy to become a freelancer especially if you are a newbie. But once you received a project, focus on it no matter what the amount you can earn from it. Your future projects depend on it as once you got a good rating, you can get more projects in the future. Likewise, the client who gave your initial project will consider you again in his/her future projects.

4. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Great tips you have there man. I really appreciate on what you have contributed. I actually agree that freelancing is tough even though if its simple when taking action. If we just hear instructions from here and there, it's easy to understood. However, if we actually do take action on those instructions, we may say to ourselves that it's not really easy at all for good. Even if I had a hard time in doing freelancing, but I actually enjoying it and I'm loving the challenge. For me, it's all about how we are going to respond to these experiences that we have. Nothing is easy here, my friend. Just my good ol' two cents.

5. pwarbi

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Being a freelancer or self employed isn't easy as you've all said, but it can be more rewarding than a conventional job.

As long as your prepared to work hard, deliver quality, be open and accessible 24/7 aswell as be able to accept and learn from criticism along the way, then you'll do alright as a freelancer.

Now it doesn't sound as appealing anymore though does it?

6. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    I agree that being a freelancer may sound like an easy task but it is not. The competition is stiff out here and you have to stand out for clients to take notice of you. But once you have made a mark and your credibility was established, more opportunities will come your way.

7. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Being freelancer are not easy. But if freelancer guise keep these things in mind then they surely get project . First thing is your profile, create your profile in such a way that represent all about yours skills and career objective. If you get a message by recruiter then make proper communication with them. way of communication must be impressive so we have more chance to get project.

8. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Also, if possible, stick to just one job. If you like writing, then stick to writing and get an online job related to it. Sometimes when you juggle many tasks at once, the quality may be compromised.

9. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    Ye, this the best way to become a good freelancer and it also helps you get more project from the client in future and you may earn great amount as a freelancer.
    Initially it is tough to get projects but once your rating and feedbacks are improved you are able to get more projects.
    Hard work is always appreciated by everyone,so,always try to complete your work on time and satisfy your clients.

10. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    If you want to work with freelancer, you need to improve your skills, communication skills and others that help you in a doing your work more easily with client satisfaction.
    As a startup you need to face more and more complexity, but you need to not afford. Because victory is against the fear.

11. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    If you are an employee on Freelancer, Then first of all Build your reputation on Freelancer. So you can start from some small project and complete the project on ending time. You can complete their project before the ending time with good quality then your client will give you a better review and it is help to you for making a good reputation.

12. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    If you have quality skill then you can survive anywhere. What happen on freelancing site with recruiter, recruiter ask for sample job If you able to give sample job with high quality then you can get project easily. Because every one want to hire a professional for their project.