My 2 Cents Tips to increase pagerank

Status
Not open for further replies.

titly555

Yellow Belt
To Increase PageRank after the Google panda and Google penguin update you have to do all things in your relevant site. At first link exchange two way or three way, blog posting, guest posting, blog commenting etc. Most important thing is your site content should be unique and informative.

Search Engine optimization

Hi
page rank of the website will be depends upon the traffic on the website if in your website has 500 user daily than its page rank will be increases automatically and it shows the impotence of the website and SEO of the website.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
Hi
page rank of the website will be depends upon the traffic on the website if in your website has 500 user daily than its page rank will be increases automatically and it shows the impotence of the website and SEO of the website.
You can have a site with very good traffic but with PR1 when another your site with PR4 could have low traffic.

titly555

Yellow Belt
I have some opp-page technique to increase the traffic and page rank also. Which I still doing for my site, like blog posting, guest posting, blog commenting etc. Most important thing is your site content should be unique and informative. also I do link exchange two way and three way. SMO is the best activity to increase more traffic which help to increase page rank also.

msherry

Yellow Belt
Good quality content helps boots up page rank and traffic. Content is of utmost importance in search engine optimization because it has so many benefits. High quality content can mean the difference between online success and failure and it is vital that business owners get it right.

Analysis below factors you can Increase PageRank:

Quality of content
Site design and structure
Number of the back links
Quality of the back links
Bounce rate

fantasticate

White Belt
Content is always the king in SEO. To have high page rank and keep a site rank high, the only way is to creat original and attracting content.

dwone

Yellow Belt
If you want to understand the PageRank algorithm read this paper: "The PageRank citation Ranking: Bringing Order to the Web".

When you understand how it works, then you maybe can better optimize your page :)

jaysh4922

Yellow Belt
SEO of your website starts with the development of your website. the good design and quality content is the factor that will make your website to have a good start.then you must go with is the on page SEO. On page SEO is basically concerned with the keyword tagging and making the website to be visible to the search engines.then You submitted some bookmark,article post..forum.blog...i think thats the way you can get rank from google..

heenasharma008

White Belt
The main thing that you should build more links to get high PR. Google will update their page rank algo every 3 months. If you gain thematic links then you will get good page rank.

Carl Hardy

Yellow Belt
Unique SEO optimized content
Use heading tags and Keywords
Backlinks
Article directory submission
Submit blog to Web directories
Ask other blogger to link to you
Organize Blog contest
See your site in search
Fix broken links
Strong Internal linking

Carl Hardy

Yellow Belt
hi use this
Unique SEO optimized content
Use heading tags and Keywords
Backlinks
Article directory submission
Submit blog to Web directories
Ask other blogger to link to you
Organize Blog contest
See your site in search
Fix broken links
Strong Internal linking

gnimonline

White Belt
Use off page techniques and promote your site in major social networking sites. It is sure that your pr will increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.