Tittle tag !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafsoh

Yellow Belt
Title tag is an important tags, it has the highest on page optimization value, its also important to the human seekers who are seeking for your products and services in the search engines because enticing Title is what that is clicked.

Most common mistakes made on title tags:
* Do not stuff your title tag with repeating keyword phrases, it may be looked upon by search engines as spamming and they may penalise your ranking.
* Don't leave your title tag blank.
* Do not use default text in your title tag.
* Do not write title tags that are not relevant to the content on the page.
* Search engines compare text in the title tag against actual textual content on your page to rate relevancy. If the two are not related this will decrease your ranking, also for human visits its important that the page is related to the content on the page.

Add more tips....

YooHee

Yellow Belt
also you can make your title using the h1 tag....

and make it a anchor text for an easy access for the users......

C

collee_c

also one feature below one..

also you can make your title using the h1 tag....

and make it a anchor text for an easy access for the users......

buti think also you can you with same as title tag keyword in image and alter tag also

-------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

azeemi

White Belt
hi all,
i want to know some about if we use title keywords in pagename.html and use the same keywords in first heading of the page and also anchor it in breadcrumbs is it good are bad in seo?

YooHee

Yellow Belt
hi all,
i want to know some about if we use title keywords in pagename.html and use the same keywords in first heading of the page and also anchor it in breadcrumbs is it good are bad in seo?
I think it's good.....
Because, you use use your keywords..

it'll make your keyword ranking higher....

Status
Not open for further replies.