My Suggestion Top 10 Cpa Networks You Should Join And Earn

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Yellow Belt
Hey guys!

I am back again to share something that you need to know, especially if you are in CPA marketing. This is no time for long introductions now, let's get straight to the point!

Without further ado, I would like to reveal now the top 10 CPA networks you should join, promote offers, generate leads and earn money.

Rank #10: A4D

A4D Home Page

Statistics:

Number of offers: Almost at 200
Minimum payout: $50
Payment frequency: Weekly and Net-15
Commission type: CPA, CPL, CPS
Referral commission: 2% for life

I wasn't familiar of A4D until my friend introduced me into this CPA network. Right now, my application is still ongoing, as I am trying to be approved and start promoting their offers. They have an awesome customer and manager support who responds to their concerns. Some CPA marketers are earning very well with this program.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Rank #9: Matomy Media Group

Matomy Media Group Home Page

Statistics:

Number of offers: More than 1,600
Payment frequency: Weekly and Net-30
Referral commission: None

This CPA network is also legitimate and pays their affiliates. But sometimes there are some tiny issues with them, which is that they are delaying payments, and some customers have experienced it. But what matters is that they are paying and have great offers as well.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Rank #8: Above All Offers

Above All Offers Home Page

Statistics:

Number of offers: Almost at 400
Minimum payout: $100
Payment frequency: Weekly and Net-7
Commission type: CPA

This CPA network has been around for a while, and four of their affiliate managers are very supportive. They responded very well, and also been paying very well to their publishers. This is an awesome CPA network you should join. The only downside of this CPA network is that they don't have Paypal as their option for withdrawals, so we should receive money via check, ACH or wire transfer.

Rank #7: Adscendmedia

Adscendmedia Home Page

Statistics:

Number of offers: More than 250
Payment frequency: Bi-weekly, Net-7, Net-15 and Net-30
Commission type: CPA, CPL, CPS, content gateway and locking
Referral commission: 3% for life

I have joined their CPA network years ago, and the affiliate manager was awesome and supportive as well. I didn't cash out my little earnings yet because I took a break and do something important than this. They are a very legitimate CPA network and still paying their affiliates for good.

Rank #6: Adworkmedia

Adworkmedia Home Page

Statistics:

Number of offers: Almost at 2,000
Minimum payout: $35
Payment frequency: Weekly, bi-weekly and Net-15
Commission type: CPA, CPL, CPS, product locking and content gateway
Referral commission: 3% for life

What I really like about Adworkmedia is their user interface, and they have their own public chat box where you can see updates about members who earned leads on their account. I did earned little money with Adworkmedia through their CPC feature (but now it's gone), and their offers are very fantastic. They've been here for a while and already paying hundreds of publishers worldwide.

Rank #5: Mundo Media

Mundo Media Home Page

Statistics:

Number of offers: More than 6,500
Payment frequency: Weekly and monthly
Referral commission: 2% for life

What I really like about Mundo Media is that they have so many offers for you to choose from than the others. As of today, they have more than 6,500 offers and counting, so lots of opportunities for publishers to make money with these. Mundo Media is also a legitimate CPA network, and they're not going anywhere soon.

Rank #4: Clickbooth

Clickbooth Home Page

Statistics:

Number of offers: More than 60 only
Payment frequency: Weekly and Net-15
Commission type: CPA, CPL, CPS and CPC

Clickbooth is another CPA network that I should recommend. Just like the other ones, Clickbooth has been operating their business for years, and still growing strong than ever. Not only that, they have so many satisfied and happy publishers who are paid by them.

Rank #3: Neverblue

Neverblue Home Page

Statistics:

Number of offers: More than 1,000
Minimum payout: $25
Payment frequency: Weekly, bi-weekly and Net-15
Referral commission: 5% for the first 6 months

This is another legitimate CPA network that I should recommend, and they're one of the trusted out there. They have been paying several publishers on the planet, and have awesome high quality offers and features to boost the publisher's chances of earning money with them.

Rank #2: Peerfly

Peerfly Home Page

Statistics:

Number of offers: Almost at 2,000
Payment frequency: Daily, weekly, bi-weekly, Net-7, Net-15 and Net-30
Referral commission: 5% for life

Overall, this is the first ever CPA network that I have earned my first lead. Yes, I mean it! Peerfly is the first, and I never forget it. They are one of the trusted CPA networks that I've ever joined, and their affiliate manager Luke Kling is one of my friends on Facebook, and he's been amazing to assist you.

Rank #1: Maxbounty

Maxbounty Home Page

Statistics:

Number of offers: More than 1,000
Payment frequency: Net-15 for 1st month, weekly afterwards
Referral commission: 5% for the 1st 12 months

Hands down to the best CPA network of all time, Maxbounty! Their CPA offers have huge amounts to earn per lead, and they're having the best customer support that you will ever experience who assist you to earn a lot of money with them.

So these are the top 10 CPA networks that you must apply, promote and earn leads for good. I would really hope that you have learned something about these CPA networks that I've listed.

To your CPA marketing success!

skylimit

Yellow Belt
Currently I am with Adworkmemdia, Adscendmedia, and other few networks.
With Adscendmedia, I am ldoing business since 2012, they have great AM's, great offers, suitable payment schedule.
I hope you are earning with these networks too, right?
Can you share your experience with any of these networks??
I will be happy if our Admin would like to share some experience regarding any CPA networks.

Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt
You have gathered a good collection of CPA network. Could you help me out a little in how can I progress in those networks. I guess you have tried them.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Yellow Belt
Currently I am with Adworkmemdia, Adscendmedia, and other few networks.
With Adscendmedia, I am ldoing business since 2012, they have great AM's, great offers, suitable payment schedule.
I hope you are earning with these networks too, right?
Can you share your experience with any of these networks??
I will be happy if our Admin would like to share some experience regarding any CPA networks.
Yes I am earning a bit on these networks but not big because I wasn't really serious in doing CPA. For now, I was inactive with them right now due to other commitments. I mostly do video marketing with CPA offers with some little twist and experiment on them. Trial and error on my part, but at least I have little results on them. Earnings are little because I wasn't serious enough. But what about you @skylimit? How long you have earned with Adworkmedia, Adscendmedia, etc.?

You have gathered a good collection of CPA network. Could you help me out a little in how can I progress in those networks. I guess you have tried them.
Yes I tried Maxbounty, Peerfly, Adworkmedia and Adscendmedia, but not that serious enough in which I only had little earnings with them. My advice for you is to first apply with any of these networks first before helping you a bit about the basics.

bharath

Staff member
Yellow Belt
I was invited for Peerfly signup by the owner or a friend of mine, but can't remember it. There were very few ads at the beginning that doesn't meet to my site traffic and never converted an offer into a lead.
@cheezcarls
Did you got paid from any of the above networks? I hope you may got it.

masterbusiness

Yellow Belt
It's good to see how the popular CPA networks are introduced based on the number or offers, minimum payout, payment frequency and other important facts since these are what most viewers would love to see in a post. Everybody wants results and I think that trying these networks out will do no harm. However, I must also add that users can start from simple networks as MaxBounty and other big networks might require something difficult to comply.