Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial Top 10 Easy Steps To Launch Your Own Wordpress Website In 2016!!

Discussion in 'Wordpress Content Management System' started by Manish Mishra, Jan 19, 2016.

1. GWoltmann

GWoltmann New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Hi there,
    Thanks for your nice post :)
    Your 10 easy steps are really good and very important.
    After watching your post, I decided to create my own wordpress website.
    Thank you :)
    Gustavo Woltmann

2. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Installing WordPress through the cpanel is the easiest because the one click installer app already make it easy for you to complete the installation in just one click. But for a newbie to install the WordPress manually by FTP, it can be quite confusing. I always have problem in the part that involved creating a new MySQL Database and assigning User and then to wp-config.php.

3. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Thanks @Gustavo@Gustavo: if my article really sounds you helpful. Please start your own WordPress website. In case, you ever feel like trouble please do not forget to ask in this thread and there are people like me who will really help you for starting your first website.

4. justinrhensen123

justinrhensen123 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Really you have explained every steps that how to launch wordpress website
    Thank you for giving all the steps with screens example that's cool...!!!

5. Nadeem Akhtar

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Thanks Manish Mishra for providing useful info I've been looking for for a long time

6. Nadeem Akhtar

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I really did not know You have explained it very well i would defenitly implement as you said above Thanks so much for sharing with us I hope you will aware us with such things