My Experience Top 10 Flyer Templates In 2016

anu_smart

Content Writer
Top 10 Flyer Templates in 2016:

This thread is all about Flyer Templates. I am going to suggest Best templates from my collection to all of the fellow WMSians.

Soccer Flyer Template:
DEMO THIS THEME | DOWNLOAD THIS WORDPRESS THEME

01.jpg

Soccer Flyer Template is a template which is user friendly sports flyer. This template has features such as super easy to edit texts and Elements, resolution of 300 DPI, CMYK color, Layered PSD, Folders and color coordination that is well organized, 2 Versions etc.

Zombie Sexy Party Flyer Template:

02.jpg

Zombie Sexy party flyer template is super easy to edit party flyer. It provides the features such as Layered PSD, Easy to change colors, styles and edit texts, 4X6 with bleed 300 DPI which is ready to print. It contains free font download link as well as font such as Impact, Gotham, flesh of fest.

Mardi Gras / Carnival Flyer:

03.jpg

Mardi Gras/Carnival flyer is an easy to edit flyer that is made up of custom elements included. The various features of Mardi Gras/Carnival flyer are Texts can be edited, resolution of 300 DPI, CMYK color, Layered PSD, 2 versions with well organised folders that are color coordinated.

Valentines Day Flyer Template:

04.jpg

Valentines day flyer template is a template which can be used to change colors, styles and text easily. The features includes all free fond download links, 4X6 with bleed 300 DPI which is ready to print, Layered PSD, Every text present be edited as you like it.

Birthday Bash Flyer Template:

05.jpg

Birthday bash Flyer template is an easily editable template where dubstep name can be changed to whatever like hip hop, house, anything etc. The main features includes easy to change colors, styles and edit texts, 4X6 with bleed 300 DPI which is ready to print, Layered PSD etc.

Glow Party Flyer:

06.jpg

Glow Party flyer is a 3D rendered non editable flyer that is made by renderkidz.com. The main features includes custom Elements, resolution of 300 DPI, CMYK color, Layered PSD,Folders and color coordination that is well organized, 4X6 print ready flyer etc.

Gaming Style Flyer Template:

07.jpg

Gaming style Flyer Template is a template which is reliable for Gaming template. The features of the Gaming style flyer template are Layered PSD, Contains folders that are well organized, 4X6 with bleed 300 DPI which is ready to print. It contains free font download link as well as font such as Impact, Gotham, Agency Fb etc.

Girls Night Party Flyer Template:

08.jpg

Girls Night party flyer is an easily editable night out flyer. The features of Girls Night party flyer are 4X6 with bleed which is ready to print, folders and color coordination that is well organized, Layered PSD, resolution of 300 DPI, CMYK color, also all fonts used are free fonts.

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party Flyer:

09.jpg

Ugly Christmas sweater Party flyer is a super easy editable flyer made by Industrykidz.com. The features of ugly Christmas sweater party flyer are resolution of 300 DPI, CMYK color, Layered PSD, well organized folders and colors, 4X6 size flyer which is ready to print and also contains custom made elements.

Soccer Flyer Template PSD:

10.jpg

Soccer Flyer Template PSD is template that contains super easy editable text and elements. Soccer’s flyer template PSD contains Layered PSD, resolution of 300 DPI, CMYK color,4X6 size flyer which is ready to print, folders and color coordination that is well organized, also all fonts used are free fonts.

I hope that you all liked my collections on Flyer templates. Please share your best flyer templates for me.