Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Fun Top 10 Free Android Games

Discussion in 'Gaming Consoles and Games' started by sunshine, Jan 23, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Everybody loves android games on smartphones and interesting free android games always consider the best way to spend your valuable time in your rest time. These games are quite good to play as compared to usual free online games which provides limited access to players, and their best features are hidden behind the pay gates. Moreover few games ask you to make constant transactions even a little bit in order to open different features of the game.

There are tons of games that you can play and enjoy online, I’ve selected 10 best games for android device are as under:

Asphalt 8: Airborne
    Real Racing 3
    Blood Brothers
    Clash of Clans
    Dead Trigger 2
    Dots
    Dungeon Hunter 4
    Galaxy on Fire 2
    Plants vs Zombies 2
    Ready Steady Bang

Hey! Just move your fingers tips on the controlled triggers to have absolute fun time.
    If you love to play games I'll appreciate your sharing.

2. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Thanks for this list! I had been browsing a while looking for new games for my Android device for a while now. Whilst I have played some of the games on this list and had a lot of fun with them, I can't wait to try out some of the ones that I didn't know about. Thanks again!

3. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +67 / -0
    Has anybody on here tried Rival Kingdoms or played a classic game of Uno & Friends, too me those are two stellar games, that are very addictive.

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Sure Rival Kingdoms is also a good adventure game where players can construct and develop one's village; unlock consecutively more strong warriors and defenses. This free game will brings you all enjoyment to play while enjoying the fast paced battles.

5. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +67 / -0
    Yay! You play RK? The game design and interface is just so smooth isn't it. I just love it very much it is very advanced and has a lovely backstory to it also. It is my best pvp game, followed by UNO.

6. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I don't know what name of that game but i love cutting the fruits with swipe of touch on screen.
    My other favorites online games has still mismatch with your top 10 list.
    I love Octro 3 patti and of course the flight control game, i love scoring a lot and the bike racing is something get me mad to play sometimes.

7. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Thanks for sharing your gaming taste. I have just mentioned few top free android games here, but my own choice to play and enjoy online is Subway surf and Puzzle Bubble Games.

8. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    lol.....I also love the bubble game as well. It gives me more thrills and bring out more enthusiast from me. Gaming, also tells and plays some role in your life....agree or don't. but i love thrilling adventures games that makes me more exploring in real life, i guess.

9. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    These are old games, but I am still playing it when I have a time or when I am very bored and have nothing to do for a bit.

10. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    In this time Android has lots of free game, But depend upon your android phone features and your interest which types of game you like.
    There are some free game for android:-
    Dead effect 2,
    Hopeless: The Dark cave,
    Clash of clans,
    temple run 2,
    candy crush saga,
    Moto racer 3D,
    Asphalt 8: Airborne,
    Angry Birds,
    Shadow Fight 2,
    Iron man 3.

11. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    I like moto race which is fast speed racing game whenever i am free then i play this game.