Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Top 10 Hot Niches For Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Affiliate Marketing' started by cheezcarls, Jan 15, 2016.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Hello guys!

Before the weekend starts, I just wanna tell you how grateful I am to contribute something that can help or give you new ideas to improve your own business or affiliate marketing stuff. I love what I do, and it's something that I want to give back to the community. In this topic that I have for you today, I think this is going to be very interesting for all of you. Do you want to know the reason why it is going to be interesting? It is because I will be revealing to you the top 10 niches that are hot and be used for your affiliate marketing experiments. I choose these niches because as what I have researched, they are being mostly talked about and no chance of saturation as well.

Without further ado, here are the top 10 hot affiliate marketing niches that you can use (not in particular order):

[​IMG]

1. Make Money Online/Internet Marketing

This is undoubtedly one of the hottest and unsaturated affiliate marketing niches of all time. I have seen lots of product vendors who are selling stuff that are mostly related to make money online and internet marketing, and it simply keeps going like no other. Not only that, so many buyers are eager to grab the opportunity to learn more to make some money. There's no doubt that this niche is way impossible to saturate for good.

[​IMG]

2. Health/Fitness/Weight Loss

For me, this is one of the most important niches that you should promote. You know why? Everybody needs to be healthy, and most of us are looking for some solutions to keep us healthy. In this era, a lot of people now are suffering from denegerative diseases, and they're looking for products to solve their problems. Others are having weight issues, and they are looking for weight loss products. The potential is endless here in this niche.

[​IMG]

3. Gaming

To tell you honestly guys, this is my favorite niche of all time. You know why? I love games since I was a kid. From classic Nintendo games to Playstation 4, gaming was one of the hottest niches of all time, and there's no way that this is going to saturate anytime soon. Most of the people right now are hooked up with the latest gaming news, reviews, upcoming launches, gameplays and so on. Gaming videos are also mostly watched on Youtube as well, so there's a lot of room for us to succeed in this niche.

[​IMG]
    4. Technology

Although gaming is part of the technology niche, but that one itself is very big. As for the technology niche, people are hooked up to the latest inventions that can change the world today. From mobile phones, computers, robots and such, this is a niche that is too much to ignore. I have seen many tech blogs out there who update with the latest about technology, and making money with them too.

[​IMG]

5. Celebrities

Although I'm not really a fan in the celebrity niche, but this is still one of the hottest out there. You can take advantage of this niche by simply going over the latest celebrity news and exclusives that can be viral. If you love to get updated with the celebrities out there, this niche is simply one of the best for affiliate marketing purposes.

[​IMG]

6. Music

Another hot niche that I would like to consider is no other than music. What would you imagine if the world has no music? Of course, it's going to be boring at all. Many people are also hooked up in buying and playing music albums on their own. They even watch music videos on Youtube and other platforms, so you can take this niche as an advantage to make money in affiliate marketing.

[​IMG]

7. Movies

Aside from celebrity and music, movies are also hot these days. Many people in social media are hooked up with the upcoming movies as well. I am indeed a movie fanatic, and I used to watch new ones at least once a week and review them for good. We can make money with them in affiliate marketing because this is a hot niche.

[​IMG]

8. Business

Business is also a hot niche for us to use in affiliate marketing. We need to hook up with the latest business trends in the world, and monetize them for good. It can be any type of business that you want like traditional, online, or so. I can consider this as one of the best niches that you can choose in order to make money with affiliate marketing or so.

[​IMG]

9. Sports

This is also one of my favorite niches to monetize, and it's what we call sports. I have been hooked up with the latest sports news, especially basketball which is my favorite sport. You can choose any sport that you want to monetize, but I bet soccer is the hottest up to date next to basketball. In this way, this niche is way too impossible to saturate.

[​IMG]

10. Personal Development/Relationships

Last, but not the least, is what we call relationships or personal development niche. This is also a niche that you should be considering for yourself, as people are looking for ways to get motivated and inspired. When it comes to relationships, people are looking for ways that could enhance their relationships into a whole new level.

So these are the top 10 hot niches that you can use for affiliate marketing in no particular order. Now you have an idea, it's time for you to brainstorm, implement and take action!

To your affiliate marketing success!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. dcristo

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +37 / -0
    Evergreen niches are good because the traffic is not seasonal.

Although I wouldn't recommend that new affiliate marketers start out in the IM/MMO niche. That is a common newbie mistake, don't try and teach others how to make money online, when you don't yourself :) The lack of expertise will show in the content you're publishing.

How are you monetizing your sports websites?

3. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Yes @dcristo@dcristo, I acknowledge your concern, but I am just mentioning the hot niches we can use today (and I am not mentioning that this is aiming for newbies only and they're not in particular oder). But hey you got a point man. This is why I mentioned ten of them, not one.

You can use Amazon affiliate program to monetize the sports websites by simply placing Amazon ads that shows sports gear or so.

You can also monetize this with iSatelliteLink product: ISATELLITELINK - Stream and Download TV Online

This product allows you to watch sports channels live on your computer or desktop, and it is perfect for those who have sports websites or so. Let's say if they want to watch Super Bowl live on their PC instead of waiting for delayed TV telecast, they can use this product to watch anytime they want to. But that's not all, this product is not exclusive for sports only, but also on other TV premium channels as well. They have an affiliate program (just scroll down below).

4. phoenix2015

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Great post! I've been wanting to get into affiliate marketing for a while now, but I guess I've procrastinated a bit. So, now I am learning as much as I can. These are great niches. All of the niches are popular and many people are interested, but what kind of products would you try to sell to someone in the celebrity niche?

5. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I really appreciate your comment @phoenix2015@phoenix2015 . To give you an idea about it, we notice that celebrities are posing with different fashion styles. By the way, celebrities like fashion too. You may see them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram that they are wearing different fashion clothes. We could look into Amazon like men's and women's fashion, which of course is a little bit related to celebrities. Fashion items and accessories on Amazon can be a good idea to promote. You can also look for some books on Amazon that talks about celebrities. But it's better to think outside of the box. I hope this helps you.

6. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    First, you have to identify the area that most of the people are interested. It is called commercial topic. Commercial because it has the potential to attract customers. Thus, make money is the #1 niche in affiliate marketing, second is health, fitness, and third is entertainment.

7. ellyjude

White Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    I'll go with the first option. Money is what most people are striving to get so i'm sure investing my time in that line of affiliate marketing will be worth it.

8. phoenix2015

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    Thanks for the reply! Those are great ideas. Links to online stores selling the same dress, shoes, tie etc. that the celebrity is wearing in a photo is a great idea. Links to Amazon to try to sell them books about celebrities is a great idea as well. You could even put in links for DVDs of movies or TV shows. Great advice. Thanks again!

9. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    I would like to write about health, relationship, and technology. Not because I love these topics, but because we can generate huge traffic.

10. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Weight loss, mesothelioma, auto insurance and finance are few of the great affiliate niche.
    I have tried for many of bingo based websites but could not get success with that. Still, gambling field is one of the key factor that can really let you be profitable.

11. phoenix2015

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    I'm glad to see this thread keep coming back, because I think it is important. It has useful information for anyone considering starting a business online. Before one can start a business online, they must have a niche, or topic targeting a specific audience. Thanks again for this post!

12. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    In other words, you are passionate with these three topics, right? Yes I agree that these topics can generate huge traffic as we speak, as long we target the right audience. I might not be passionate on health, but I do value on the demand that it has for people right now in all kinds of professions and level of lifestyle. The more you promote something that you're passionate about, you might forgot about getting tired of it. :)

Gambling is also a very good niche to start off. Sorry to say that you don't have success with bingo based websites, but take it as a learning experience. Instead of regretting from it, take it as an advantage and get better on your next attempt. You just have to do more keyword research deeply and take time to analyze which ones working and not.

13. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    You have writing very well posts and top two are my favorite niches. I had a great success with Internet marketing and few sales with Weight loss medicines, but left it by selling the blog.

Can you guide me how to monetize with sports niche and what products we find in them. I had a blog that supports both travel and sports, can it would be fit?

14. cheezcarls

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Wow that's great @bharath@bharath. If you don't mind, how much did the buyer paid you for the blog? So you mean to say that you have sports and travel niche in one blog only? Or are they separated just to be clear for me? In order to monetize your sports niche, you should look for Amazon products that are selling sports stuff. You can place an Amazon ad that displays sports items within your sports website. Did you know that NBA also has their own affiliate program too? I think they are under CJ or Linkshare, as you can earn commissions with them for every NBA merchandise that was sold under your link or banner.

15. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Yeah sold it for around 400 bucks and in those days I own some network of sites, blogs, forums. It's only one that is travel, but some people come to visit using sport related searches.I tried amazon on one of my blog and sold only 2 products, but that didn't made me laugh.
    I will try Amazon or NBA again and do you know any programs for travel niche?

16. Petesede

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    In a way I think it is a mistake to chase the hot topics if you don´t have expertise or interest in the subject. Yes, the affiliates may be good, but your content will suffer and you will have a hard time keeping an audience. You will also have a harder time writing consistently about something you don´t particularly care about.

I would instead suggest writing about something you have passion and expertise, and then find the best affiliates available. The affiliates may not be the best overall, but your larger audience will make up for it and you will actually enjoy producing content for your blog.

17. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    You should definitely add Golf and Mysticism to that list. The golfing guys are just hungry for products and pay well. And people seem to be more and more interested in the supernatural, buying strange tarot cards, reading mystic books, etc.

18. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    My niche is 5, 6, and 7. I think it is effective because you can use the hashtags that are trending in social media. We cannot deny that most of the trending topics on Twitter were mainly about entertainment. But I do agree that the top niche is making money online.

19. coolyfrost

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    This is a great guide OP! However, might I remind everyone that the more people who choose these "niche" topics, the less "niche" it actually becomes. Just keep it in mind while starting up new blogs and businesses around these topics :p .

20. juliets_journal

White Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Awesome post. Actually I blog on how to make money only despite the fact that I am a newbie in the field. When I started blogging on the niche, I was clueless that it was among the top hottest niche for affiliate marketing. Actually I just did it out of passion.
    I always knew that health and fitness was one of the best fields to do affiliate marketing on though it requires knowledge in the field.
    I am glad that I am blogging about a niche that does well in affiliate marketing though for me to blog efficiently, I really need success on many online job sites.