Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial Top 10 Legit Sites That Will Pay You To Write Content Online

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by skylimit, Dec 24, 2015.

1. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    Top 10 Legit Sites that will Pay You to Write Content Online

Looking to get paid for writing? You need to look at these top 10 websites that pays you good money to write content. It's simple, you have to stick to there rules and generate high quality content. If you think you can generate high quality content, interesting articles, engaging articles, then you should try with these top 10 get paid to write websites. Now, its time for you to start getting paid to write!

With your articles you can earn from revenue sharing, direct payment payments.

Don't take this as your full time job. You can try this as for some extra money or to pay some bills.

Let's go.

Revenue sharing
    Simpliest platform to generate good amount of income. There are two programs, Google adsense and hubpages ad program. Google adsense, threshold, 100$ and ad program 50$. In order to take part in hubpages ad program you need to have adsense account and adsense enabled in Hubpages.
    Other Source to get paid - You can link your main website, sell products with your amazon account.
    triod get paid.
    Get paid for each published articles. The revenue is generated by ads. Threshold is 50$. Payment made via Paypal.

Direct Payment
    demand studios.
    This website is highly recommend by me,I have tried this and believe me they are very serious about their reputation and hiring process.Before it was easier but now you have to be very professional in writing quality content. You will get paid directly in your paypal account. You will get paid from anywhere between 15$to 30$ or more.

Another good program for writers to get paid by writing content. About.com accepts high quality and professional writers. You can choose, guide and topic writer, provide specific topics to apply. They have two programs, these programs will help you to learn there editorial standards to write for them - two part orientation and evaluation program. So, make sure you are fully prepared.They pay good amount money per article.

Listverse accepts exclusive content and in Top 10, Top 20 form of articles. Each article should contain relevant images,upto 1500 words or more, including sources. You will get paid 100$ for each article. Very competitive,make sure you submit exclusive content only to get accepted.

iwriter.
    If you write content for websites and blogs, this is the place to get started.
    1. You get paid for every word you write.
    2. They pay you per word.
    3. There are three levels to get stated.
    4. Basic, Platinum, Premium and if you pay them some amount you will get platinum status.
    5. There is also Elite level, those users charge very high.
    After you get accepted, you will see there star grading system. In order to see which star you would earn, you need to take a test, higher the star more you will get paid. You can request a payment when you reach 10$ or above.
    1. 2 Star – earn $1.61 for 100 words
    2. 3 Star – earn $2.73 for 100 words
    3. 4 Star – earn $4.27 for 100 words
    4. 5 Star – earn $5.46 for 100 words
    textbr.
    Good for newbies. Not very much strict. Newbies can apply even they write blog content. They pay 3-8$ per article. Companies can apply too. Choose topics of your choice. Payment is made two times a month.
    Make money by posting blog posts. You can earn from 1.50$ to 20$ per article.

Travel Base website - Biggreyhorse
    This platform is for Texas resident writers and reviewers.They are looking for people who can post reviews of Texas hotels, restaurants, events, etc. They pay 125$-200$ per 600 words article. Article should be 600 words, including images. For more details, check the website above.

For Developers - flashmint
    Procedure to get accepted -​
    1. Flash development tutorial​
    2. Write step by step​
    3. include images​
    4. Get paid 150$ per accepted tutorial​

Hope you found your interest base platform, to start earning money by writing articles.

Also you can place your ad on craiglist with proper samples and on Problogger job boards, you can find good source of writing jobs. Could be on sports, travel, food, they update daily.

If you have any good website list that pays to write content in 2015 and in future, please do mention below.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Webmasterserve

Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +77 / -0
    Great job, this information is really valuable for many of our visitors who are always looking for ways to generate income with their writing skills.
    If someone has experience working for one of these websites or any other, please describe your experience and suggestions for other users who might be looking for the same.

3. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    These are some excellent sites shared by you. I have worked on some fo them and they are legit too. I got paid by them a few times but stopped working on them due to some reasons. iWriter is an awesome site which pays really good for article writing. But it's blocked in my country and I really want it to be available here too. Moreover, other sites ar every useful for today's' new generation who are looking for making money online with a legit way.

4. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Demand Media Studios, who own ehow.com, is not open to international countries even though they list international countries in the application form. They only accept Americans and Canadians. About.com is not easy to get approved as they want you to hold a degree and have professional experience in the topic you apply for writing. I don't know how to make money writing on Hubpages as most people just use it to get some backlinks.

5. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    Yes both are restricted and strict against plagiarism.
    Hubpages is easy, just write articles on the most talked trend on internet, publish it on hubpage community, you will see good income.

6. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Well, I must say iWriter should not be added as they are more into scamming activities. Many of my US and Aussies friends even me too complained about banning of our account after writing few or more articles but the iWriter team just say they found something something. Maybe, Google about their such activity and you will know the truth.

7. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    Yes it happens because I have seen lots of spam articles has been submitted every single day.
    As myself I am very selective when it comes to buying articles, because there are lots of articles already on internet and I don't want that on my website.
    Many people have complained and most of the people have also provided some positive feedbacks.

8. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    Among all those you mentioned, I only joined iWriter. I considered Hubpages at once but decided to not push through. Now, I am working at BlogJob which you can monetize and earn some points which you can convert to PayPal cash.

9. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    Here is the drill down of the sites you have mentioned. I am on HUbPages,
    I was on triond.
    I have never tried Demand Media studio, About, Listverse.
    I have account on iwriter. I don't know about writer Access. TextBroker does not accept international users.
    I am a blogger and I have a blog.

10. Petesede

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    For Hubpages and Triond, I just see no reason to use them. You are much better off just starting a free blog on Blogger and adding your adsense account. You will be getting 100% of the money you earn rather than splitting with someone else. The amount of on-site traffic those sites will send to your content is very small compared to the size of the cut they take. Also you won´t have to deal with moderators or editors.. you will be in complete control

11. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +66 / -0
    I tried Hubpage and Blogjob, most of these sites aren't accepting newbies, due to high users I suppose. I have tried a number of them, even from the ones listed above and I haven't been anywhere near successful in the registration process.

12. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    This is an awesome post you contributed to us @skylimit@skylimit. I highly appreciate this one. This reminds me back from the days when I was still earning a little. I used Triond during the time I was a newbie, and I was so excited to earn more with them. However, they are just paying per views and it seems to pay lower. I was paid an average of $3 to $5 per month during that time, as I continue to write articles. I know it was kinda dumb for me to get paid while writing articles for them, but it was a learning experience. I treat them as my training ground before leveling myself up to write articles and get paid decently by high paying clients. I also tried iWriter too, but I didn't last long there as I focused mostly on affiliate and internet marketing for good.

13. ellyjude

White Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    Wow! Thanks for the info. I have been looking for legit sites to earn cash and as you know they are really hard to find nowadays. Among the ones mentioned above which one is less stressful?

14. ellyjude

White Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    I would really like to hear of more legit sites for earning cash online. I have tried all the ones mentioned above and the do not match my standards. Anyone with more suggestions?

15. Ravenclaw

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    In my opinion, creating your own blog and then creating the articles will earn you the most. You will earn all the money, and I know for a fact that A LOT of people are living off of their own blogs. If you do not want to create a blog, you could join PostLoop, you could earn money by creating posts in forums, but you have to have great grammar.

16. ellyjude

White Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    I have been creating a website with one of the best websites called wix.com. They have offered me a free domain name and they have good templates too. I was looking forward to making money with my website but i still have lots of questions that i would like forum members to help me in answering. First, will i earn when i get traffic to my website using the free domain i have been given by wix.com? How will wix.com benefit from the free domain name they have offered me?

17. saratrunk

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    When it comes to iwriter, the more better clients you search with High Positive Reviews are better to write for.

Even you see new clients, dont go with them easily unless you are sure of wasting time for them when they dont revert& there is no pay!

18. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    I personally like writing for Hubpages and it has a great volume of traffic and its requirement for the published posts is stronger than other platforms.

19. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    Yes you are right on all parts but except free blogger.
    My experience to free blogger blog - see, when you start a free blog,you add content images,nourishes it well. When it comes to SEO, the google's search engine is created in a way, it detects each and every backlinks you did for SEO purpose as spam. Spam means penalty, penalty means de-indexed from search engine, hence deletion of your free blog.
    Some of the free blogs that you see on first page of google search engine is because they received traffic from social networking sites and social network engagement is mentioned as genuine in search engine.
    Right??

I guess they have changed their new registration policy. Those are the best among all.

Absolutely.
    Orders are based on how trusted and quality writer you are.

20. amultani

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    In blogging.org, I can't see any information regarding payment for writing the articles. Is there any person who is familiar with that?