Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial Top 10 Legit Sites That Will Pay You To Write Content Online

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by skylimit, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Rezonate

Rezonate New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Wow great job on this list there's an abundance of websites here that almost everyone can make money from by writing. I specially have written for hubpages and making money for them is had and difficult but it works.

2. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    Its a blogging platform like blogger, you can start your own blog, I guess they have changed there policy since google update.

3. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Getting hired by one of them or all of them is not only difficult, but they require unmatched qualities and skills from their workers.

4. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    I was looking for the some websites for article writing jobs. You have provided a nice collection and almost all websites are NEW for me.

5. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    Ofcourse, without quality content you won't survive on your own blog too.

Yes, you can start with hubpages or iwriter, when you think you got enough confidence, move on to bigger websites that pays good money, like constant content ,about.com, etc.

6. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    Perhaps, you need to review your list. Triond is still live but it is not working properly. It is one of the lowest paying writing sites. Some of the sites you have mentioned are location based, for instance Textbroker does not accept Asian writers.

7. ellyjude

White Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    I tried Triond but each time i posted it did not reflect on my post count. I did this severally till i gave up. I'm currently trying out the hubpages. Any more info about them please?

8. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    The list is great, but accepting into such sites is too hard and 75% chances are for rejecting. I though several times to write on Ehow for just o have a link, but they never considered me as a writer.
    Few of my friends write for Hubpages and they were for just backlinks, never heard they pay for writing.

9. DEATHXGUN

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    One other website would be Postloop. For each post you earn roughly 1.50 points depending on your rating (given by others). 1 point is 5 cents. I know that sounds very low, but in y first day i earned over 10$. Just petty cash, but can work great if you are extremely committed!

-DeathXGun

10. ellyjude

White Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    I have tried all these sites and there is none that suits my standards. I still cling to postloop since it has worked for me. I wonder why you did not include it in your list.

11. MyDigitalpoint

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +17 / -0
    Sadly most of the enlisted sites only accept American-based writers, and just a few accept writers from countries where English is the native tongue.

As for iWriter, they don't pay at all; they try to get you paying to "upgrade" your account and get more opportunities and less rejections, but if you don't pay this upgrade, job is still available but continuously rejected. At some stage, and in the right moment when you have started to make money, they block your access to the site and never reply any email of message you try to send to ask why and request the payment they finally rip you off.

12. juliets_journal

White Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Thanks a lot for that list. Really helpful and I will surely check out some of those sites. However, So far I have already worked with iwriter. I used to write articles for clients on that site and it was good then. Like two years ago. I even had a good rating of 4.5333 which was good. I stopped writing for them for sometime and now that I am back on the site, my articles keep being rejected.

I hear that textbroker is a good site, but they do not accept international users. Too unfortunate for me since I am a non-Us citizen.

As for hubpages, I heard that the traffic there from search engines has gone too low so writers are not making much on the site.

Do you know Fiverr, this is the site I now want to give a try and see how it works for me.

13. Petesede

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    I really have a hard time understanding your english. But I think you are confused about Google penalizing ´free blogs´. A lot of people used free blogs to create backlinks, but those are backlinks going to a real website. Google can detect that those free blogs have no purpose other than the backlinks. And yes they will punish the real website.

But if you use blogger to create a real blog, it has nothing to do with that. Your blog will be fine. It is also important to note that Blogger ( free blog) is owned by Google itself, so there is no way they are automatically going to punish you.

14. MyDigitalpoint

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +17 / -0
    I have never understood at all how Fiverr works, particularly because they eventually changed the original concept and I'm not sure if they now retain your money until your job is done and the client satisfied. I've heard someone to say this, so please don't take my word for it.

However what I know for real, fact that made me forget about trying this option, is that you go for a $5 job, but you are only paid around $3.50 after Fiverr deducts a commission, and yet Paypal may also take a bite for the same concept, not sure either about this latter, so if there's anyone receiving Fiverr money, please correct me if I'm wrong.

15. juliets_journal

White Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    It is true that Fiverr only pays $3.50 for a gig because they deduct the rest of the amount. I have heard that somewhere on some forums. Also, paypal will deduct charges from the same money. So eventually you are left with a very minimal amount to pocket.
    However, I think this is much fair as compared to sites like iwriter where you get paid $2.48 for a 500 word aarticle without deductions from paypal.

16. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    About Triond - Yes you are right, but if you write on unique niche with Search engine optimized, you will find more traffic and good pay.

I mention textbroker because WMS have US members too. :)

Triond is hard to earn, you need unique and quality content.

Hubpages is best, but now it seems they have tough rules and regulations. Your article should be of better quality as compare to quantity.
    It was easier before to get accepted, Ill try my best to help you.

Are you the member of Hubpages??

The reason is people (marketers) spam these websites to get backlinks. After Google update many authorities like Hubpages, Ehow, Constant Content, updated there sign up process by mentioning only quality.

Hubpages have two programs - Adsense (CPM) and Hubpages own program (Hubpages ad program), just like I mention in the OP.

Good Luck!

My bad if you don't understood the concept.

You can try for yourself, just create a blogger blog, do SEO on it, spam it, when your blog starts growing it will get deleted for sure.
    You will not understood if you don't try it.

Thanks for the suggestion.
    Postloop is for beginners, this list can earn you upto 1k$ per week, if you use it well.
    Good luck!

17. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    Until recently, DailyTwoCents and Writedge used to be good sites for writers paying $2 for 1000 views with only $5 as payment threshold.However, now they have changed payment system from page views to revenue share. If you want to earn by writing articles, Blogjob is a good market, however,the site is not accepting new members now.

18. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    With regards to Blogjob, there were only about 2,000 registered users and not all of them were active. They don't accept new users as of now as they are upgrading some things. I saw some new features recently and I think the upgrades are still ongoing.

19. suleman

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Getting accepted on these sites is not simple and easy as you must own great writing skills along with broad vocabulary and strong grammar.
    However, you can choose some mini-tasks to complete that nor require more advanced skills to apply. Consider joining revenue sharing programs that pay you to write as well.

I would like to prefer the sites that pay for writing instead of sharing their earned revenue. Participating in revenue sharing programs may take you much time to get paid because they need you to wait until the required amount is touched. This looks painful, so consider looking for the programs that pay you per word or article.

20. Ramakrishnan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    This thread is very useful for persons like me. I have been in search of such legit sites. Suggestions from the experienced members are helpful in getting clear pictures about each site. Thanks a lot!