Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Tutorial Top 10 Legit Sites That Will Pay You To Write Content Online

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by skylimit, Dec 24, 2015.

1. patrickkenyi

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    This is a great list, thanks for posting it @skylimit@skylimit. I have actually been looking for these types of sites for a while now but only found a couple. I have just registered for iWriter which seems legit and I intend to try out some of the others. I just hope I get accepted.

2. SirJoe

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Thanks for the list, some of the sites I already knew but others are new to me. I will admit that iWriter makes me a little uneasy. If I have to pay to get another status regardless of my writing skills does not bold well with me.

3. briannagodess

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    From that list, I've only tried iWriter. The site is fairly easy to use and has some jobs available most of the time. I like that the admin is quite easy to talk to and replies instantly. You can easily move from one level to another, as long as you provide great quality articles. My advice? Do not accept clients that have less than a 60% acceptance rate. Do not ever plagiarise and research your topics very well. Do not spend so much time on a 2 dollar article.

I am super tempted to write for ListVerse but the competition is just too tough. And when you get rejected, the time you wasted won't be compensated. That's the major drawback for me and why I'm still not trying for it.

4. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    Absolutely.
    Its a well known website on web and have lots of writers and editors.
    They accept content from around the world, thats the reason for high competition.
    I tried once,waited for three weeks and when I got email, they rejected.
    My content was quality but they need very unique topic, i.e. never published on web.

5. cortana

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    Not a bad list to start with. I would pick one or two sites, focus all attention on them, see who pays the best, then only do the one that pays the most money.

Or if there's a limit, keep doing both. I think doing too many at once might make it take longer to get to your minimum required amount for payment.

6. SirJoe

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    I'm glad to hear that you where paid, the upgrade issue still makes me feel a little uneasy but I will try to give them a try. The rate isn't very high $2 is not much for a good article.

7. Webdog

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    It is difficult for your articles to be accepted in some of the sites. I recently subscribed to Zemandi but I am required to write four articles of 450 words long each before they can rate my work. I wonder what will happen if my work is rejected after taking a lot of time to research.

8. briannagodess

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    Yeah, it's quite easy to level up but there is that option of paying to upgrade your account. And for me, that kind of defeats the purpose of working for a company. On the other hand, when you choose to upgrade, they would still rate your articles before they can increase your ranking. I'd have to agree that the pay is quite low and that is why I didn't stay in that site. Imagine, working almost 3 hours for just 2 dollars? Surely, that isn't quite worth it.

9. Alexandoy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    The list provided in this thread is kinda new to me. Perhaps I am being left behind by the trends in writing sites. The only familiar name is Hubpages and I am not into so it is still alien to me. Writer Access looks exciting because of that star system. It is like being a chess player with a rank and probably that rank will inspire you more in writing better. Triond also looks okay but with the high threshold of $50 for minimum withdrawal, I have a phobia on that (I was traumatized by Bubblews) and I prefer a lower withdrawal amount like $5 or maybe $10.

10. Nocturnal Writer

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Out of those 10 top sites or means of getting paid from content writing, I experienced doing some writing in blogging. I was paid from $10 to $15 per article. Those sites requesting me to write are instant payor. Their payment is intact, no deduction.