My Experience Top 10 Premium Buddypress Themes In 2016

anu_smart

Content Writer
Top 10 Premium BuddyPress Themes in 2016:

In this thread I have listed my top 10 Premium buddypress theme from my personal collection. I hope you all feel the same way about this theme.

KLEO – Next level WordPress Theme:
DEMO THIS THEME | DOWNLOAD THIS WORDPRESS THEME

01.png

KLEO themes are clean code wordpress theme. This theme is featured with a million sidebars. These themes are also designed to support blogs. Here all the documentation is well documented. Here the main theme files comes along with PHP files, CSS files, JS files.

DynamiX - Business / Corporate Wordpress Theme:

02.jpg

Dynamix theme is compactable with word press 4.x and more. It is designed to support bbpress, buddypress , business, SEO etc and many other. This theme is featured with numerous colors, SEO optimization and they have customizable background image.

Sweet Date - More than a Wordpress Dating Theme:

03.png

Sweet date theme is modern and responsive wordpress theme. This theme is features like tabs customisation for carousel or accordion, Readymade widgets and many more. This theme is integrated with Gravatar.com. These themes developer also give a good customer support.

Klein - A Nitty-Gritty Community Theme:

04.jpg

Klein theme is new and responsive premium wordpress theme with 100% performance. This theme is featured with Slider revolution, 14+ widgets and many other. This theme has unique Buddypress design. This theme is designed to support the major browsers like chrome and fire fox.

Salutation Responsive WordPress + BuddyPress Theme:

05.png

These theme is designed to be responsive and mobile ready which support Wordpress 3.0 and above and also comes with Buddypress v1.5. They have unlimited layouts and page templates. This theme also featured to have unlimited sidebars, this theme also comes in child theme with different features.

Made - Responsive Review/Magazine Theme:

06.jpg

This theme designed to support all kinds of web content with tons of premium features to support it. They have a good responsive design and 5-star customer support has been provided by the developers. They offer unlimited site optimization.

Score: Review WordPress/BuddyPress Theme:

07.png

This theme is designed to be simple and modern wordpress theme which is also RTL supported and they are designed to be compactable with all major browsers. They also comes in child theme. They are featured with unlimited sidebars, 5 unique fonts to select. They support html and css3.

Buddy: Multi-Purpose WordPress/BuddyPress Theme:

08.png

This theme is a responsive and modern premium wordpress theme. These themes are are very easy install just with one click. This theme is featured with shortcodes, java script fallback and SEO optimization. it is designed on valid html5 and css3. This theme also includes both individual and global options.

SuperMassive: Multi-Purpose WordPress/BuddyPress Theme:

09.png

SuperMassive theme is new and responsive theme designed to be multipurpose theme. THis theme is designed to with cufon fonts and this theme also provides java script fallback. They are designed to be compatible in major browsers. This themes are designed using clean code. They allow SEO customization and translation support for the user.

Politic: Campaign, Political WP & BuddyPress Theme:

10.png

Politic theme is designed mainly for political and campaign content. This theme allows you to change color easily from theme options. This theme is featured with unlimited sidebars, customised widgets and many other. These themes provides a custom login logo. Different page template is provided for homepage, archive page and contact page.

I hope any one of the above theme is suitable for you according to your preference. If there is any comments on the above theme please share it with all the WMSians. Thanks for all your time.