Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Top 10 Resposive Presta Templates In 2016

Discussion in 'Shopping Cart Software or Services' started by anu_smart, Jan 9, 2016.

1. anu_smart

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Top 10 Resposive Presta Templates in 2016:

We all know why we use Presta Templates, but still some may still dont aware of it performance. Well Presta is a very attractive open source for an eCommerce content. Presta Templates are intend to provide a powerful potential and standout style which helps the business to be at his best. Here I am providing my best 10 templates.

UniqueShop - Prestashop Theme:
    DEMO THIS THEME | DOWNLOAD THIS WORDPRESS THEME

UniqueShop is extremely customizable and responsive Prestashop theme. The Prestashop theme is has custom projects which is great for starting any type of store. This theme will completely support Multilanguage which can be used to add CMS links or categories.

Warehouse - Responsive Prestashop 1.6 Theme + Blog:

Warehouse theme is an unlimited HTML5 Prestashop template. The major features are clean HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design, rollover effect for products view, list or grid view, advanced product auto complete search with images and link, clean block cart module with quality support.

Dilecta Responsive PrestaShop Theme:

Dilecta Responsive Prestashop theme is most powerful open cart theme with 55 pre-made layouts and 15+ custom modules. The theme is built with the latest standards like HTML5 and CSS3. The features such as unlimited colors, responsive Design, additional info module, cross browser compatible, custom footer etc.

UPDATED Millennium - Prestashop 1.6 Theme + BLOG:

Millennium prestashop theme is a responsive web design with twitter Bootstrap. This theme is specially designed for fashion stores. Also can be used by clothes, lingerie, watches and sports stores. The Millennium is compatible with all the devices and major browsers.

Autumn - Responsive Prestashop 1.6 Theme with Blog:

Autumn prestashop theme is a Fluid Design with features such as custom made fluid CSS grid, Full width and boxed Layouts, different header styles, zero core modifications, retina product image support, google fonts option, 3 different header design, custom text area for header, custom mail templates etc.

Dotted - Premium Prestashop Theme:

Clean and modern design that’s unique for E-commerce is Dotted Prestashop theme. The features includes List & Grid view, more than 20 ready pattern available, background colour change option from backend, Compatible with default modules, Pro-module compatibility and documentation file with detailed installation instructions.

ET Toys Store PrestaShop Template:

A simple business management system that is aimed to serve new online store owners who are less exposed to technology is ET toys store Prestashop template. Having features such as multi level menu, grid product displaying, newsletter block, simple mobile theme, review stars at product details page.

Alysum - Premium Responsive PrestaShop 1.6 Theme:

Alysum a compact, modern and stylish design theme is a valuable solution for small and medium enterprises. The key features such as fully responsive that’s adjusted to tablets and smartphones, easy to customize, ajax features, live logo creation, retina ready that’s graphics customized for retina displays.

Cotton Shop - Elegant Prestashop 1.5 Theme:

Cotton shop Prestashop is Elegant theme that is for useful E-commerce projects like clothing, lingerie and fashion. The theme features include single and multi-column support, easy installation, 17 module integration and included in Zip file, Newsletter integration on homepage, compatible with default modules.

Magari - Responsive Prestashop Theme 1.6.x:

Magari a responsive prestashop theme that’s integrated with Blog module. The Magari has following features such as 500+ google fonts, clean and modern design, 2 different site design styles(fixed and full width), theme configuration module, cross browser compatible, mega menu and revolutionary slider.

Above 10 Themes are my personal best, selected from a personal experiences and it may vary to others too. So if I have miss out anything, Please share it with the group.

2. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    "Warehouse theme is an unlimited HTML5 Prestashop template. The major features are clean HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design, rollover effect for products view, list or grid view, advanced product auto complete search with images and link, clean block cart module with quality support." I think this one is worth trying for, and I think I'll try it later.

3. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    These are really awesome WordPress themes. I have already searched on the internet for them, back few months. Now I got them at last. Many of my clients want such themes for their sites. I can now provide them with required theme on their site. Most themes are available on the internet but they are nulled or injected with malicious codes. That's why I only use original quality themes. All those which are untouched by anyone including the theme distributing site.

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    ET Toys Store PrestaShop Template is really nice theme, I love this theme due to its vast slideshow, featured product addition, drop-down menu, tab and slide effect is places of interest of this template.
    These useful and cute look features generate a good first impression in the beginning and later ensures customer’s shopping experience. Another effective feature feature such as product and shop information, social network and customer account are ready sufficiently.

5. Naksh

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
  6. neelseowork

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +45 / -0
    can you please provide the list of 2017?

thanks in advance :)

7. Jacky Risham

Jacky Risham New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Excellent Themes . Thanks for sharing. You are the best boss.

8. jamesleonardny

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Can you please provide the latest list of templates.