Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Top 5 Affiliate Networks

Discussion in 'Affiliate Networks - General Tips and Tricks' started by sunshine, Jan 1, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Affiliate marketing is a very large industry and has become a key source of online income for thousands of professional bloggers. With a wide variety of businesses who work direct with affiliates, most affiliate marketers will use an affiliate marketing network to search for offers for their blogs.
    Here comes top 5 affiliate networks that you can choose for affiliate marketing to earn good money:
    1. linkshare.com
    2. cj.com
    3. affiliate-program.amazon.com
    4. avangate.com
    5. ebaypartnernetwork.com

2. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    affiliate-program.amazon.com is the best among all and pays you 15% of the sale amount and depending on what kind of sale you are making.
    CJ affiliates good for independent blog owners.
    More about CJ

3. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Great list @sunshine@sunshine. But I am curious on why Clickbank wasn't included on your top 5? As well as Clicksure, JVZoo and Warriorplus? I made my first check with Clickbank last 2010, and it was almost at $200. It's the first ever affiliate program that I've made money online, and until now it gets stronger and better than ever. I also tried CJ and Linkshare, but my accounts are inactive after I didn't deliver much traffic to the products that I promote, plus lack of confidence back then. But anyways, I still appreciate on what you have contributed here for us and this will give others an idea on what networks would they join.

4. jazzvaga

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +19 / -0
    I just don't completely understand amazons affiliate program. My client have sold with amazon through their kindle direct publishing program, but I've never understood how an affiliate outside of Clickbank works because they've never had a website before.

5. Vinaya

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +22 / -0
    I am aware about linkshare and cj. I will be creating my accounts in these affiliate networks shortly. I am already a member on ebay and amazon, but never heard of avangate. What kinds of products are available on avangate?