Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Fun Top 5 Ideal Shopping Malls In Dubai

Discussion in 'Everything Else Fits Here' started by sunshine, Mar 9, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    For several years Dubai ranks the second position among the trendiest shopping destinations in the world. The plenty of shopping malls in Dubai is considered to be an exclusive cultural experience, which gives the city a unique charm.
    The visitors go to Dubai not only for an exclusive shopping, but also to have a great enjoy to watch interesting movies, to chill out, to smoke traditional hookah, etc.
    Dubai’s shopping centers offer much more fun and entertainment rather than simply shopping! Do you want to know which of the Shopping Malls are really interesting to visit? Let’s find it out here.

Wafi Mall
    Dragon Mart
    Ibn Battuta Mall
    Lamcy Plaza
    Mercato Mall

Really, Shopping in Dubai is very exciting, because there are lots of amazing places where you can both make affordable buying, and get enjoyed something pleasant when you get bored.

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I planned to have a view of Dubai in my life beside my favorite place was France. I read and seen some images of Dubai shopping malls on Flickr and that pleased me to have a visit.
    @sunshine@sunshine Have you visited Dubai Shopping malls? I think it is nearer to your country. The buildings are really great decorated with Fancy lights and a lot of people comes here for the shopping during seasons.

3. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @bharath yet I didn't visited Dubai, but my brother is living there and send me several gifts purchased from Ibn Battuta Mall. Hence he talked a lot more about excitement and good experience of shopping from these shopping Malls.