Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Top 5 Online Payment Solutions

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by sunshine, Jan 9, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Good Day!
    It is the age of internet and almost everyone making business transactions online and it is relatively easy to collect payments for goods and services from anywhere in the world via payment service providers. Here are top 5 online payment service providers that you can use for your business:

1. PayPal
    PayPal is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system and considered as a best online payment solution.

2. Skrill
    Skrill is an e-commerce business that allows payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet, with a focus on low-cost international money transfers.

3. WooCommerce
    WooCommerce allows WordPress users to create their very own e-commerce shop.

4. CheckOut
    The company also offers international payments, shopping cart stores, and a recurring billing feature.

5. Stripe
    If you’re a developer, you should already be using Stripe because it is best to pay for online products.

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Hey @sunshine@sunshine
    Is it Woo commerce is plugin or Payment processor? I never heard about Stripe and it first time to hear in this forums.
    You should have added bitcoin as it is one leading payment processor or Alertpay. There even more popular payment processors like webmoney, E-gold.

3. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Woo commerce and stripe are new to me but I guess You missed out payoneer. It's the best available payment option for freelancers.

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Yes, @bharath it is a plugin that allows its users to sell anything online.
    It is built to assimilate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control. It facilitates freelancers a lot while doing business via ecommerce.

@Furqan Rashid, woocommerce is the best plugin that provides eCommerce solutions to freelancer and you can learn more about it via google search. On the another hand Payoneer is basically a financial services business that provides online money transfer and e-commerce payment services. Payoneer is the company providing you the famous MasterCard to use anywhere in the world. Let me know if I am wrong in my statement and many thanks for your interest.

#4 sunshine, Jan 11, 2016 at 4:28 AM
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  5. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    @sunshine@sunshine Nice to hear about woo commerce plugin, but already gone with prestashop, I just searched about them for supporting India in there lists but none found, How much fees for each transaction or comparing to paypal.

6. comprar

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I used plimus in the past and was happy with it , but I think they have higher taxes then paypal has...
    Anyway if you sign up to them they will give you a Master Card from payoneer , and in each month on the 15 will enter the money from past month on your credit card directly and this is nice.
    Take a look , you may like it.

7. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Yes you are right, the use of Payoneer Master Card is also growing where Paypal not works or just as an alternate payment solution. Fee charges are usually near about equal not too much difference, but most attractive feature of Payoneer is, easy to withdraw money from any ATM.

8. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    What is the best online payment service provider ? I am using payoneer for taking my freelancing income. I want to use paypal .But paypal is not recognized in Bangladesh .

9. networld

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    I think PayPal is the best online payment system in place just because of the simple fact that most of the good earning sites only have PayPal as an option to pay. So, with a PayPal account you can have more opportunity to earn money online. I have been using PayPal for the last 3-4 years without any issues. Their service is very prompt and quick. But yes, the fee structure is not so friendly I think. After all, good things always come with a price tag with it.

10. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    PayPal is still the most trusted payment processor. But the other three was unknown to me until now. I don't think I am able to use them as I only use payment processors in my online works, and none of these online works uses the three processors mentioned.

11. networld

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    I think that is the main advantage of PayPal. You can find PayPal as a payment mode in almost all online earning sites. So, having a PayPal account open more opportunities to earn before us. Some people even do not join sites that don't have PayPal attached to it. PayPal has emerged as a symbol of trust over the years and you can hardly find any negative reviews about them. But they are very strict against cheaters and dubious business models. So, if a business is able to survive for long with PayPal as a payment processor that means the business model is trustworthy.

12. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    For me, Paypal is undoubtedly the best payment processor I have ever used. Even though I have issues with them a long time ago (not because of Paypal actually, but from a third party scam opportunity that uses Paypal for transactions), I'm glad that it's finally over and I have no more problem with this processor until now. I also have used Skrill, but I mostly use their debit card to swipe on supermarkets, restaurants, bookstores and so on. Recently, I have joined Payoneer and it is also one of the legit payment processors up to date. I think you should include Payoneer on the list as well.

13. comprar

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Dwolla is a more recent competitor to PayPal with some outstanding benefits. For example, you can transfer funds through email, phone, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter. But, what makes Dwolla so appealing is the fact that there are no fees for transactions less than $10 and $0.25 per transaction for transactions over $10.

14. jowjow

White Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    I think Paypal is still the best online payment processor. They are equip with strict high end securities, has an excellent customer service and I haven't have any problem with them ever since I started using Paypal. I can't really compare since I haven't tried using the other four payment service providers.

15. djweb

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    Hmm.. Dwolla? I never heard of it. But, now that I have I will try it. But yeah, scrill, payoneer and paypal are stil the top 3 for me.

16. patrickkenyi

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Paypal is actually the only one that works in my country, I guess its international acceptance is one of the reasons it tops the list. A while ago I registered on a payment processor called neteller, which allowed me to deposit money but when I tried to withdraw it said I couldn't be verified. I have stuck with Paypal since.

17. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Dwolla is a general payment processing company having mix reviews positive and negative from users. Money transfer fee charges are comparatively good but still not popular among people.

18. SirJoe

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    The payment processor goes hand in hand with the people from the country that you intend doing business with. Not all payment processors are accepted world wide so when it comes time to choose, make sure that the payment processor is accepted in the country of your target audience.

19. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Sure your quotation is the basic point, but few of them accepted almost worldwide.

20. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    This is a good post as it features some of the payment methods that are not known to every user. As for me, Paypal and Xoom are useful and effective here in the country.