Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Top 5 Selling Services On Fiverr For Every Newbie

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by Muhammad Rizwan, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    [​IMG]
    Many of us already know about Fiverr and its importance in this era. In this internet era, almost all people want to make money from the internet. Some of them become successful and some just waste their time. There are a lot of methods we can work and earn money online. However, these techniques require investments and a lot of time to work. At that time, Fiverr has very importance in the life of people. It is a micro job site where people are paid for doing small tasks. These may be from basic Photoshop editing to advanced website development. The price of each task here on Fiverr is just $5. Hence, many people refer to this site for their works. But it is not constant but will increase as per priority of work.

If we are developing a website, it surely is not a task to be completed in $5. We will charge more money to the buyer for performing such tasks. In this way, we can earn a handsome amount of money from Fiverr.

Now, what is the problem for many people?
    As I have said that it is such an important and useful website, millions of people have joined this site. All of them have posted their services list on Fiverr as GIGS. So there is a huge competition among them and most people don’t even get a single order on Fiverr. They lose heart and leave this site forever. In this gig, I will list up few categories very hot. Working on these categories is much more useful and makes more money. So here are the services:

Logo Designing
    This is an amazing category these days and people are working on them. Many people are receiving more than 200 orders daily. You can also check this category on Fiverr for results. You will come up with lots of top sellers on Fiverr. They are working on a single category and have made millions from this site. One more thing I want to tell you that these 200+ orders are not $5. Some of them have extras and they are sold at a high rate as $20, $30, $50…etc. So imagine how much money can be made from this category.

Video Creation
    This is another vast field on this site and people are receiving hundreds of orders. Unlike logo designing this service has the lot of sub-services. Some buyers want 3d animations and some want 2d animations in their video. So the cost of this category starts from $5 and goes up to $500 and even more. Also, some people in this category are from firms and companies. They will hire you for a regular basis if you worked for their projects properly.

Whiteboard Animations
    This is basically a kind of video editing subcategory service. It is very hot these days and many of my friends have received the order, just after creating their account. Yes! Within a few hours, the first order can be received in this category. Every newbie on Fiverr is preferred to work in video editing category first.
    [​IMG]
    Article Writing
    Article writing is very important in this field of micro jobs. Webmasters of small blogs and even companies use Fiverr writers because many writers on Fiverr have good quality services. So if you have good skills on article writing then give this category first priority.

Search Engine Optimization
    Working on SEO is also preferred by me to work as a newbie. There are a lot of SEO courses online by which we can learn see. However, it will not be enough for advanced SEO but for working on Fiverr its fine. So do these courses and learn keyword research, guest posting, and other basic see strategies. After that, you can easily receive a good amount of orders on Fiverr.

Final Words
    Only work on any of the category above, if you have good command over the skills required. If you are good at graphics, don’t waste time on article writing and vice versa. I hope this article would be of great use to newbie’s on Fiverr.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Informative article that you got there @Muhammad Rizwan@Muhammad Rizwan. To tell you honestly, I love whiteboard animations myself. I have seen lots of product vendors and online sales people are already using whiteboard animations to attract their customers once and for all. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's a software on JVZoo or WarriorPlus that creates high quality whiteboard animations. But the thing is I can't afford it. If I do, I would likely sell whiteboard animation services on Fiverr, because it's already on demand and no chance of saturation for good. Article writing is also what I've been doing on Fiverr years ago, and until today it's still on demand too.

3. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    I joined Fiverr before as an article writer. It is the only skills I think that I can offer a work. I never a got a gig but if ever I will push for it, I can get one. But I still don't have enough time for it. I may be trying someday though.

4. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    I joined fiverr back in 2008 - 2009, I never thought it will became so powerful for freelancers.
    Its best opportunity for freelancers, you can start in any field you want.
    OP, you mention those categories, they are the best high earning categories on Fiverr in this era.

5. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Yes! Whiteboard animations are getting as a trend these days. Many new companies online are willing to have an animation like this for their product. These are attractive and have much more watch time. Normal videos are vanishing from latest sites these days. People like whiteboard animations much more than ordinary animations.
    Article writing is a hot service on Fiverr but not the only one. There are a lot more services as listed above that can get an order on the daily basis. Or should I say as orders on a daily basis. People get hundreds of orders daily on these gigs.

6. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    The reason why I wasn't accepted it may be because of competition. Since as you said article writong is a hot service, a lot of freelancers are bidding for that project. Anyways, I will look for other projects mentioned above here and see what suits me.

7. suleman

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Fiverr is the best place for the people willing to stay there for completing the short tasks. Although, you can take bigger tasks to perform, but the biggest reason of the fame of Fiverr is that it provides short projects that start from $5 pricing. If the client likes your work he may proceed to hire you again.

8. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    It is really helpful guide for newbie to start off getting some easy bucks.
    I found Facebook likes and prediction services are also high in demand. Almost hundreds of threads for these services and for few high gainers tons of replies to their page.
    I personally wanted to involve with fiverr not for just few bucks but to my hobby of palmistry. soon find me there ;)

9. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Don't worry about the competition on Fiverr about these niches of services. As the competition increases the traffic towards Fiverr is also being increased. Millions of job offers are being posted on this site and thousands of them are completed daily. In this way, Fiverr is performing million dollars transaction daily.

If you are new to Fiverr, it will take some time but you will start getting orders. Soon you will start loving this site and freelancing too. But remember stick to one category and don't just keep creating multiple profiles.

10. ipol12

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +26 / -0
    So that means Fiverr is very popular and very reputable. I used to think before that Odesk, now Upwork, is better. But based on your description, it seems Fiverr is on top of the game. I didn't mean it surpassed Upwork since they were different. With the format similar to Fiverr, no other site can top it.

11. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Upwork is an awesome site and has many projects fro freelancers. However, they don't be easy to get for new freelancers. Only professionals get projects easily. That's why Fiverr has taken great potential and has ranked well. People are now liking this site and left others behind. Because we can easily get orders from Fiverr, even with a new account. This is the main reason why Fiverr is being preferred by me and many other people.