Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Top 9 Responsive Magento Wordpress Themes In 2016

Discussion in 'Shopping Cart Software or Services' started by anu_smart, Jan 8, 2016.

1. anu_smart

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Top 9 Responsive Magento Wordpress Themes in 2016:

I know that every designer will have difficulty in choosing the best and perfect magento wordpress theme for their site. Well I am going to make it very easy but also little difficult for you to make that decision.

Porto | Ultimate Responsive Magento Theme:
    DEMO THIS THEME | DOWNLOAD THIS WORDPRESS THEME

Porto wordpress theme is a responsive Magento theme specially designed for eCommerce. this theme features variety of product detail page, parallax category banner, flexibility in menus function and many more.

Venedor - Premium Responsive Magento Theme:

Venedor wordpress theme is one of the Magento theme which is very responsive, user friendly, amazing admin panel. This theme also have features like AJAX cart, 2 different types of product Image view, unlimited color option and many more.

Trego - Premium Responsive Magento Theme:

Trego is a wordpress theme, which is user friendly and responsive. Basically it has designed for smart phone devices. It can be used for publishing your ads which will be getting more enquires. This theme featured with unlimited colors and fonts, and it also provides various types of menu optionfor the users.

Legenda - Fluid Responsive Magento Theme:

Legenda is a responsive wordpress theme which contains module for administrator. This theme is designed to utilize all/any products. You will be provided with regular updates. Main advantage of this theme is its speed and quality.

Vigo Shop - Premium Responsive Magento Theme:

Vigo shop is a wordpress theme which is designed to be admin friendly. It contains more than 300 functions for admin which are all easy to customize. It is also designed to be responsive and retina ready. This theme is also featured with smooth product slider, flexible slideshow and many more for the user.

Kallyas - Fluid Responsive Magento Theme:

Kallyas wordpress theme is another magento theme, which is features with flexible grid system, ios slider and revolutionary slider. It also provides with unlimited color option, one page check out, 6 different layouts for homepage and many more.

Mango | Responsive Magento Theme:

Mango is a wordpress magento theme which is designed for eCommerce content . This theme mainly concentrated on skin colour, it contains more than 20 themes. Main features of this theme are unlimited headers and footers, 3 different product page layouts. This theme also provides the best customer support.

Granada - Responsive Magento Theme:

Granada wordpress theme is a responsive magento theme. It is designed to support on desktops as well as tab, this provides nearly 10 home pages which is also customizable. Key features of this theme are ajax filter, different menu types, seo optimization which is also easy install.

Zonda - Premium Responsive Magento Theme:

Zonda is a wordpress magento theme which is touch optimized. It provides 400+ admin features along with unlimited colors. This theme provides 5 different homepage layouts to choose. The main features of this theme are easy to customize, integration with cloud zoom and this theme is responsive retina ready.

So after going through all the themes, you all would have understand what I meant by "making it very easy but also little difficult for you". Here I have made it very easy by providing all the best theme at one place and I also made it little difficult by providing all the THEME as THE BEST which makes it hard for you when you have select only ONE from it.

2. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    WOW!! you have got a nice collection of themes. Could you please explain what magento is.. I have no idea about it.

3. anu_smart

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Magento is an open source platform/software dedicated mainly for eCommerce content. It will be easy to explain elaborately if you say what you need to know about Magento in particular.

4. anu_smart

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    Magento is an open source platform/software dedicated mainly for eCommerce content. It will be easy to explain elaborately if you say what you need to know about Magento in particular.

5. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Responsive theme are very attractive and gives a stunning look. It is really hard to set them on WordPress. I remember the first time when i was trying to i had to google so many times to fix those issues or asked to many of my web designers friends.

It is not that easy to give the look it looks like. For a beginner it is such a giving head in wall they will know while working.

6. Dono Nguyen

White Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    Thanks for your sharing. 9 responsive magento wordpress themes are quite beautiful. I am using Woocommerce on Wordpress. I am satisfied with it because it is easy and friendly for Wordpress users. Maybe I will try your theme in the future. Thank again.
    P/s: A theme is not found. You should check link again

7. Renren

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    Seeing this theme gives me more ideas on how to design my new themes.

8. Simi Cart

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    awesome themes. I'm working in a magento based company so this is inspiring me

9. jamesleonardny

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Responsive themes are very useful to me. I'm working on Magento.