My Suggestion Top Free Website Builders - Wordpress And Blogspot

sunshine

Blue Belt
There are a lot free website builders, the most giants are two wordpress (by wordpress) and blogspot (by blogger). There are few more competitive like livejournal and weebly with low alexa and high traffic. After that there are few more good websites for providing the facility of free website creating and hosting too, but less value than above two giants of course.
I just want to know, does there any more sites like livejournal and weebly as compared to wordpress and blogspot ?
Which one is more better than other, wordpress and blogspot ?

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
There are a lot free website builders, the most giants are two wordpress (by wordpress) and blogspot (by blogger). There are few more competitive like livejournal and weebly with low alexa and high traffic. After that there are few more good websites for providing the facility of free website creating and hosting too, but less value than above two giants of course.
I just want to know, does there any more sites like livejournal and weebly as compared to wordpress and blogspot ?
Which one is more better than other, wordpress and blogspot ?
A blast from the past for me. When I was still new to blogging, I am used to create blogs coming from these free blogging platforms like no other. I don't have intentions to make money with them either during that time, but it's really worth exploring with them. I would treat both Blogger and Wordpress.org as my training ground before I took a step ahead into the next level, which is simply to make money. I also use Blogger to create niche landing pages for blackhat strategies that I implemented, and I made money with them for good, however it didn't last long though. These websites are pretty useful for newbies who are looking to get started building their websites from scratch.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
@sunshine
I am sure the realms WordPress has reached in no time will not be possible for any other website builders as you suggested. Being an owner of blogger, Google prefer to prioritize the WordPress as per as SEO part is concern. (WordPress index faster that the blogger)
WordPress is something that is really a perfect to let the more bloggers and people come out and have their own websites and blogs.

sunshine

Blue Belt
@sunshine
I am sure the realms WordPress has reached in no time will not be possible for any other website builders as you suggested. Being an owner of blogger, Google prefer to prioritize the WordPress as per as SEO part is concern. (WordPress index faster that the blogger)
WordPress is something that is really a perfect to let the more bloggers and people come out and have their own websites and blogs.
I've noticed that wordpress has more useful features and plugins having categories feature which is not present in blogspot, but Indexing matter is better in Blogspot rather than wordpress. Its my own experience.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
I've noticed that wordpress has more useful features and plugins having categories feature which is not present in blogspot, but Indexing matter is better in Blogspot rather than wordpress. Its my own experience.
I am sorry pal, but this is something i will not be agree with you. WordPress is the best suited platform for blogger and SEO without any second thought. WordPress reached to it's new realms that blogger would have ever be.
I'm glad you had a wonderful time with blogger (your SEO skills, might be) but I love WordPress and i bet no one can deny that.

bharath

I started with blogspot and it was a great platform to have for blogging, still today never used any other than Wordpress.
If you want to try other sites, then choose Weebly, Tumblr, wix, thoughts and so on, but don't trust them as they hold your property. Once you developed blog, they may delete or disable the blog, so be careful on this.

On any site you will get the same ratings either on Livejournal or weebly because the site created on sub domain not on main domain. It doesn't add any link juice to your new site.