Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Topics For Google Adsense

Discussion in 'Google Adsense' started by jowjow, Jan 28, 2016.

1. jowjow

White Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    [​IMG]

A large number of bloggers are popping in the internet world. And everyone of them are looking for ways and tips to increase revenue on their blogs. The most popular is Google Adsense. The next thing for bloggers to think about is what topic(s) fits Google Adsense. I'm going to share to you some topics where your Google Adsense may click.

• Technology
    • Health
    • Finance
    • Fashion
    • Relationships
    • Real Estate

2. Alexandoy

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    Based on my experience with my 3 blogs, the revenue from Google Adsense depends on the viewers and not on the specific topic. When the readers of your blog clicks on the Adsense sponsor then your Adsense account earns. And although none of your readers clicked on the sponsoring ads, it can still earn with the so called "impression." My 3 blogs are about 1) pets, 2) sci-fi stories, 3) humor in Filipino. They have earned me $200 already in Adsense.

3. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Google pay only when ad on your webpage loaded or clicked by the user. If your blog or website content is very useful and needed for daily life then more visitor for your website . So topic may be anything content matter only. If you want to make money by google ad sense then we have to increase your website visitor.

4. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    As we know google pay only when ad are clicked by the visitor. It have also a condition ad must not be clicked by a single IP. It does not depend on the topic. You can develop your website on any topic but content must be rich as mush as possible so visitor , visit your website again and again.

5. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Actually it depends on high ranking of your sites in search engines where it got real clicks, we also called them organic traffic. And if your site is ranked high in search engines for specific and good keywords then you can earn a lot.

6. Astrorushi

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
  7. durgamatha

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0