Trillian

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

criserb

Do you heard about trillian ? Whatdo you think about it. I understand that it is a good chat mennerge that combine in a single one yahoo, MSN, aol, mirc... and many other ?

Did you use it ? What are you think about it.?

G

Guppy

i use to use it. There comes with problems wih some features with other people. They fixed this i think, but don't know, but it use to have a problem with YM, because yahoo kept updating it so that trillian won't be able to use it. lol. It is a lot nicer to have running, i mean one system compared to like 4

alexandru

Yellow Belt
Trillian is a wonderful piece of software, something like Total Commander is for File Managers... or Linux for Operating Systems... :) Very nice app.

rallyfan

Yellow Belt
i have been using trillian for about 2 weeks now. its the best for me......my clients use various messanger with trillian i can talk to them with MSN, YIM, AOL, ICQ

its wonderfull i highly recommend it.

D

DMo224

I agree with Rallyfan. It's a great program. I started using it when it was in beta, and I received the Pro version at a super discounted price because of my testing. It has gone through some growing pains, like the Yahoo! upgrades making that IM not work. However, I have no problems with it now and it does save on system resources when having 4 IMs on at the same time. They are also producing some good add-ons for the program.

I, too, highly recommend it.

myshtern

Yellow Belt
I tried trillian for a little while and hated it.
Maybe its because nothing worked and I was always prompted to go pro.

John121

Yellow Belt
I dont really think its that good. Alot of problems and it screws with AIM even though AIM is within Trillian. :cool:

John121

Yellow Belt
Well if you are interested in trillan, Jarrod, there website is www.trillian.cc if I am correct. They arent any good they have some work to do with the multi-IM thing. It sucks.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Yeah, lol I think that AOL has done fine enough and my business will stay with them until something better comes out lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.