Trying out something new

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidAmerland

Yellow Belt
Hi there. I am totally new here in terms of participating though I have been active on forums and the web in both SEO, marketing and development since 1995. I do not usually mess with forums because they end up being talking shops where fallacies and the internet equivalent of urban myths get passed around as gospel. I do have a self-serving reason for being here that I hope to promote my book on SEO (currently an Amazon best-seller) but, at the same time, I am genuinely interested in being a resource and helping with the odd suggestion and advice and, quite possibly, also learning something new in the process.

We shall see how it goes. :)

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Nice to have you here David, looking forward to your participation, I like your honesty about why you are participating.
If your book is availalbe in electronic form and you can make it available to me, would be interested in reading and reviewing it for this forum and my personal webmaster blog.

Cheers
Temi

DavidAmerland

Yellow Belt
Temi, it is indeed, available as an eBook as well. I would really value the opportunity to have it reviewed here and it may well help in the way I intend it to. Over the years I have become quite jaded by the SEO half-truths and self-serving approach taken by many of those active in our industry.

If you could let me know how I will gladly send you a copy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.