Asking Advice Trying To Drink More Water

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
If you don't drink much water , A few simple tips for drinking more water:-
Always carry water bottle when you out of home.
If you are a student keep a water bottle on desk.
If you are a employer keep a water bottle on your table.
Don't drink water just after lunch, Breakfast and dinner.

summertime

It's undoubtedly better for your diet if you're drinking more water - it makes you feel full, as well as keeps you hydrated. If you've eaten enough for the day and you still feel hungry, just try drinking a tall glass of water, and you'll undoubtedly be satisfied. Also works when you have the munchies too.

Eight glasses a day is what I say. I usually keep an empty glass and a pitcher full of water right next to me. It really gives me something to do in between online projects. Whenever I need to catch a breather, I just take a few sips. Makes me feel like I can work a lot better and with confidence, and also satisfies any subsequent thirst. There's nothing good like drinking a good soda while playing a video game though, which I occasionally do.

Simi Cart

try to drink even when you are not thirsty. i keep drinking water every 2 hours even though i'm not thirsty because my office uses AC all day so...

annapham

Human body is made up of 70% water. The more water you drink, the healthier you are. So let's drink about 2 liters of water per day