Help Me/Question Twitter- For Advertising Your Website?

suzzi winget

White Belt
hii. i have already created my website but i dont know how to advertising it to get more crowd. we all know how social media is progressing and grasping the place in this modern era.so i thought to advertise my website on one of the most popular social networking sites twitter.how can i advertise my site on twitter? what are the steps ?

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
hii. i have already created my website but i dont know how to advertising it to get more crowd. we all know how social media is progressing and grasping the place in this modern era.so i thought to advertise my website on one of the most popular social networking sites twitter.how can i advertise my site on twitter? what are the steps ?
Hello there! In order for you to advertise your website on Twitter, you need to build high real targeted followers first. I am currently doing it now, but I need to reach at least 1,000 real active followers first before I can start advertising and earn some serious money for good. I did advertise randomly some related offers, and I only got many clicks a day but no sales. The reason is that my Twitter account isn't matured yet, so I'll just leave it for now on autopilot. The same thing goes to you, build high targeted followers first before you can start advertising your website.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Build up targeted followers that are related to your niche. Post informative tweets that provide links to related info in your niche (include your website in this process.) Do not come off salesy. Focus on providing quality information.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
Twitter is a second most popular social media after the Facebook.
And twitter is also use for advertising by many people, It means your twitter account has more follower, more like and more viewer then You can create more traffic for your website and blogger. And also make more customer for your product.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Twitter is second best fastest growing social media platform that allows everyone to promote their brand, websites, products, etc, as an open channel for everyone. If you want to chose Twitter to handle your advertisement task, you should include it along with the other effective way of promoting your website.