My 2 Cents Types Of Content Marketing

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Yellow Belt

Hello guys!

I am here again to share something of what I really know, that could benefit most WMS members here. I can say again that this is a wonderful community to contribute, and I am happy to be here like no other. For me, this is something that I am looking for. Although I do have respect from the other forum communities that I have joined like the Digital Point Forums and Warrior Forums, but I would say that WMS is kinda different and unique that I've ever imagined, due to the overwhelming and respectable members here in this community.

But we are not going to talk more about this, as you really need to pay attention right now to the main topic that I have in store for you. Without further ado, let's try to talk more about the types of content marketing that we're going to do like no other. But first, I wanna give my own thoughts about content marketing.

We all know that content is king, right? Everyone knows that no matter how beautiful your website's design is, there's no way that it can be totally beautiful without the presence of content itself. As a result, content is highly demanding nowadays, and more webmasters, internet marketers, affiliate marketers and local businesses are in need of high quality content to their respective websites. But there are different types of content that you should be looking at, and I want to reveal them to you now.

I am going to give you the types of content that you can use for marketing purposes. Are you ready?

1. Article Marketing

One of the most common types of content marketing is simply no other than article marketing. In the first place, I was doing article marketing when I was still a newbie. For me, this was the most basic of all. You simply gonna write simple articles about any niche. There are so many clients who are looking for somebody to write articles on their websites, blogs and landing pages. It's pretty demanding that they are going to rank on search engines with the power of article marketing itself. I believe that with high quality articles, there's always a room for you to succeed one day in ranking your website and engage your visitors with the articles you've written.

2. Blogging

So far, this is one of my favorites in terms of content marketing, and it's no other than blogging itself. Blogging is a little different from writing articles. In article writing, you are just discussing general topics without your involvement, like using "I" and "me". But for blogging, we can usually use those words because we're expressing who we are to our audience. I have my own affiliate marketing review blog before, and I usually market them using the content that I have in blogs. The difference of blogging from article marketing, is that they are more engaging with images and videos on it.

3. Press Release Content

One of the best content marketing that I've ever done, and it's simply no other than press release content. When it comes to press releases, you are writing a press release or news about a company or event. In my own experience using press releases, I have gained a lot of traffic and eventually got surprising leads as well. I was using PPD/CPA links to create content for my press releases, and it simply lets me gain organic and natural traffic consistently. Press releases are so powerful these days, and it's too much for us to ignore them. Never underestimate the power of press releases for good.

4. PDF/eBooks/Powerpoint Slides

Another type of content marketing that you would be doing is creating eBooks or PDF in your respective niche. What you're going to do is simply create information about your niche along with your cloaked affiliate link through MS Word, convert it to PDF and upload it to document sharing sites. Another one is what we call slides. We can create Powerpoint slides as well, and upload them to slide sharing sites like Slideshare, etc.

5. Videos

For me, videos are the best content that we've ever seen out of the five. You know why? Videos are engaging, and has more attention span than just texts alone. Videos are considered to be called content, because it gives us information in a whole new level. We can create videos and upload them to Youtube, Dailymotion, etc.

I hope you have learned something about the different types of content marketing that you should be doing once and for all. Just pick any of them, but it would better if you pick them all.

amultani

Yellow Belt
The easiest way among the ways shared here is article marketing. No long sign-up process is required to start and no high level of skills are required.

RH-Calvin

Red Belt
Content is considered an important criteria by Google to rank keywords higher in search engines. A content built with proper grammar and good keyword density helps to promote your keywords in search engines and rank them higher in search results.

Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt
Thanks for such a nice article about content writing. I guess selling the your content to various client available on numerous websites can help a lot.

Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt
This is really an excellent way to use the article in different way. The idea is to produce some quality and informative content that has a good reach to the customers. Content is really something that works more better than anything else in the SEO.
Thanks cheezcarls, for explaining this so wonderfully.

tipstechtut

Yellow Belt
Very wonderful way to describe about content marketing..very helpful for learning what is content marketing and how we produce our content on the web. These are the ways of CM to do with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

masterbusiness

Yellow Belt
Creating blurbs and snippets are also among the effective ways to boost a site or page. Though these are not lengthy compared to article writing, they are keyword-rich and catchy enough to capture the interest of a target client.

Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt
All the types of content marketing are important to get more readers for our content,if we use all the types and promote our content related to every categories it helps to get a huge crowd for our content.
Videos are really very effective than other types because pictures with sound may reside for a long time in our memory rather than plain texts.

Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt
Nowadays article directories are very strict as they will only accept your article if it is unique and not used on other article directories. This means that you have to spend time writing a unique article for each of the article directory you want to submit. You should only submit to the top directories such as Go Articles, and Ezine article.

Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt
I would prefer blogging as the best platform for content marketing as you are the one who express your views and on the same platform your subscribers post their feedback or suggestions. These results in huge information that is further distributed in a way that your content and the blogs keeps on promoting with your useful information provided and then in preferred by others too.

Coupsteer

Content describes what you are up to! It is your USP. How well you present it is how well your clients will take your concepts or ideas. The various types of content is-
a)Blogging
b)Articles
c)Press Release
d)Online social media content

arindam

White Belt
Content marketing is very effective and important in order to succeed with online businesses. Take the time to follow what SEO forums are saying all over the internet, SEO strategy of choice right now is a method of search engine marketing and print media marketing that has been around for years. Content marketing has certainly become the king of internet marketing, is something that is gaining an increasing amount of attention because of the positive impact that it can have on your search engine optimization.

Kristen Brown

White Belt
Different Types of content marketing we offer are best for your content marketing strategy Below:
-Blogs
-Videos
-Audio
-Infographics
-Case Studies
-eBooks
-White Papers
-checklist
-Interviews

Jenifer1420

Thanks for such a nice article about content writing. I guess selling your content to various clients available on many websites can help a lot.

Different Types of content marketing we offer are best for your content marketing strategy Below:
-Blogs
-Videos
-Audio
-Infographics
-Case Studies
-eBooks
-White Papers
-checklist
-Interviews
Thanks a lot kristen. You are sharing something special information's. I know as far as here are all kind of information so important.