UK Internet sale to grow by 15% in 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Despite the widely reported onset of recession, it was reported that pre-Christmas online sale will increase by about 15% over the same period last year.

It was predicted by the organiser of an online retail index that spending this year will be £13.16 billion, a modest 15% rise when compared with 54% growth in 2007.

It is suggested that sale of clothing, footwear and other fashion accessories.

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
The news today at 1 o'clock had a reporter at Amazon's warehouse in Milton Keynes (I think it was there).

They looked very busy, and it seems that more and more are going online to order products nowadays (I hate queues so I can't blame them).

T

Tagnum

Online shopping is just so convenients, and by looking at the figures, you wouldn't think that the financial crisis had ever happened.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Online shopping is just so convenients, and by looking at the figures, you wouldn't think that the financial crisis had ever happened.
I think in a way, its actually helped by he financial crisis, if you shop online at least you save on the cost of petrol and parking when you drive to the high street to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.