UK web hosting company, who is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Web hosting is the most important component when it come to having your site online and accessible to customer 24-7. There are quite a lot of web hosting companies in UK, who do you host with, do you think they are the best hosting company, would you recommend them?
Tell us about your UK hosting company and why you think they are good or not so good.

JLHC

Yellow Belt
Well, what I believe is that there are not best hosts. There are only hosts which are best for you. ;)

Last edited:

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
You are right to some extent, I make the argument that some host are better than others because of the way they sell, their support, price etc. When you compare them some hosts are head and shoulder above the others.

There are hosts who give you knowledgeable support on the phone or via web, there hosts who do not answer their phone or do not have phone, there are host with downtime and there are host where you site is hosted on clustered server hence you hardly get any down time.

I will argue that some host are better than others and there are host that will just not do it for you at all.

JLHC

Yellow Belt
Yes I agree with what you have said. In my opinion the four main categories when comparing hosting companies are Uptime, Support, Features, Price.

I am not really familiar with UK hosting companies and as such I am not able to provide any names. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.