UK Webmaster World SEO Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I don't know if anyone here has been following UK Webmaster Word SEO contest but its quite fascinating, you can see how the contestants are doing at the SEO Contest page

Last edited:
B

boman

Interesting to see how much effort people will go to, just to win the contest even buying a domain name with the (seocontest2008) in it.

well if nothing else at least they are giving the contest their best shot.

A friend has entered and did think about giving his page a plug, but not sure if this would break any rules, maybe someone could tell me as I think his page looks good. without going mad as some have done.

Boman :D

B

boman

well, I am sure if you plug it sensibly it should be okay :)
Thanks temi, what I find refreshing is that this guy has not entered to win the prize money, but to learn something to improve his own ability with SEO and help his website along the way at the same time.

I asked him what would you do with the money if you won ? "give it away as prize money to promote TR" so in one way it's not for personal gain which I find nice and refreshing. If you get a few minutes pop over and have a look at his page for the contest. tradersreview co uk / seocontest2008.html

Im sure he would be welcome of your comments, post them in this thread please. Your comments and view on the other contestants would also be great.

Wondering is it too late to enter this contest I could make use of a $1000

Boman :D

Status
Not open for further replies.