Unlimited hosting - your views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre

Yellow Belt
In the last couple of years, there have been hosts offering 'unlimited' resources such as disk space and bandwidth popping up here, there and everywhere. The big question is, is getting unlimited everything possible? Or is it just a way for hosting companies to deceive us into handing over our hard earned money?

From my experiences with this and the amount of people that have been stung by it, it seems that it really is too good to be true. How can you offer unlimited of something when it doesn't exist? Hosts simply pack everyone onto a server, which causes major server problems and you end up paying a little bit for a whole lot of problems.

My advice : stay away from unlimited hosting and stick to something were you can be sure you have specific limits to stick to!

anand4hosting

White Belt
cheap webhosting with unlimited space and bandwidth

Hi
I have hosted my website in with unlimited space and bandwidth its working fine past 1 year working sucessfully there is now issues if you got for unlimited space and bandwidth :laugh: which provide you the best hosting service always peace of mind..so is time4webhosting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.