Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Urgent Help: Increase In “404” Pages On My Site

Discussion in 'Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools' started by Luise Palmer, May 8, 2018.

1. Luise Palmer

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Recently my site got hаcked. They created lots of redirection to 3rd party website from my website. Google had let me know about this issue. So I cleaned up my site and also informed Google for review. Good News is that, Google has white-listed my site. But the problem I am facing now is with those links which they created are now redirecting to 404(not found) page generally as those spammy url doesn't exists into the site anymore.

But today I saw that there are 168 not found error from Webmaster tools> Crawl Errors> Not Found (Google as emailed me about this Increase in “404” pages on ...)

Can anyone please let me know what to do now or how to fix this?

I might not clear with my concern to some people so please ask me for any clarifications.

I've attached a screenshot which shows the spammy urls which they created and currently showing under Webmaster tools
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• url.
      url.png
      File size:
      39.8 KB
      Views: