US debut for Nintendo DS gadget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Nintendo has announced more details of its up-coming new two-screen portable gaming device, the Nintendo DS.

Full story: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3675922.stm

O

ovi

I don't like Nintendo :( Even was the first platform I was play on.

Ovi

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
The DS to me is too hard, two screens is too much. And have you seen the games? They are soo small I know I'd lose em quick!

Cannonballguy

Yellow Belt
I am currently loving my DS...
And how can you turn something so good as such tiny games into a reason to not like the DS...
that would be like saying you do'nt like wide screen TV's because the are too big... lol

John121

Yellow Belt
LOL.. The bigger the TV the better :) But anyway, I dont like it because its taken them like 2 years to make 3D games for it. Its takin for ever just for them to make Metriod Prime:Hunters!

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Actually the "widescreen" setting on TV's is what I DON'T like about them I hate those black spots, lol .. I didn't say that I don't like the DS but I don't like the tiny games, they'd just get lost or broken too fast

Cannonballguy

Yellow Belt
I havent lost or broken my games... And as I carry my DS and games around in my pockets, I dont have any room for bigger games...

John121

Yellow Belt
MadGangsta said:
Actually the "widescreen" setting on TV's is what I DON'T like about them I hate those black spots, lol .. I didn't say that I don't like the DS but I don't like the tiny games, they'd just get lost or broken too fast
Thats your TV pal. Most widescreens dont have those big black rectangles. Anyway.. I know im a reckless person I lose stuff so quick its not even funny.

John121

Yellow Belt
Lol. I think widescreen TVs make it the picture clearer. I like them better then the traditional bowled televisions. They always have glares on them. I hate that.

MadGangsta

Yellow Belt
Speaking on TVs, the newest Plasma is coming soon. Alledgely 80" it will be close to $17,000... A must for a home theater

Status
Not open for further replies.