My Experience Usabilityhub - The Fastest Way To Earn Money Online!

networld

I joined a usability testing site called Usabilityhub a few days back. It's quite surprising to note that they pay $0.10 for every completed task which is really simple and easy to complete. It will not take more than a few seconds of your time and sometimes it may be a minute or so.

The drawback I found is that there are only limited tasks available for third world counties I guess. On an average I get 4-5 tasks per day in India. That means $0.50 by spending less than 3 minutes or so. But it's not bad keeping in mind the time I spent on the site. The minimum withdrawal limit is $20 through PayPal.

patrickkenyi

I only joined the less than 24 hours ago. So far it seems very legit and promising, I've already made an easy 80 cents which is not bad considering I am an international member. I also joined a similar site called EnrollApp but I haven't made a single cent yet; I think I might just abandon that account.

Vinaya

If you say there are limited number of tasks available for the users from developing countries, I will never bother joining it. There are other sites where I can d0 better.

networld

I only joined the less than 24 hours ago. So far it seems very legit and promising, I've already made an easy 80 cents which is not bad considering I am an international member. I also joined a similar site called EnrollApp but I haven't made a single cent yet; I think I might just abandon that account.
That is really good, good luck to you. In that case you will be reaching the withdrawal limit of $20 within 2-3 weeks time I guess. Here in India I only get 4-5 tasks a day, but I am happy as I am not spending much time in doing this job. Sometimes I am also finding difficulties in loading some tasks which gives an error message.

By the way, do you know any other usability testing sites like Usabilityhub? I am really interested to do these type of jobs which can be done along with other jobs pretty good. I joined Usabilityhub around 25 days back and could earn only $6 till now based on the number of tasks available to me. I think I will have to wait for long time for a withdrawal.

rayone

Whenever I read Usability hub anywhere on any forums I go to that site and if I am lucky I find one or two tests completed in 5 seconds and 10 cents in my account but there are not many active tests most of the times if you visit their often.

networld

One of my friends in another forum told me to keep the window open to get more tasks. I tried that, but could not find any significant improvement on number of tasks. In fact nowadays I receive very low number of tasks than before. I think it all depends on where you live. People who are residents of developed countries like US, UK, Canada etc can earn more with more tasks open to them.

I have seen feedback in forums where people in US could earn up to $5 a single day using Usabilityhub alone. That is quite tempting. The best part is that they are able to do this by doing this as a side business that means while doing other jobs online.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I am working Usabilityhub too while working in Humanatic and Ayuwage. It is a very easy job to do the tests. I do earn $1-2 a day and now at more than $18. Hopefully by tomorrow, I am able to request my first cash out. A good friend already got paid there as well.

Renren

This is a legit site, but I think the task was only few. If the availability of task is equal to other countries, then this would be the best site to work on. I am always asking this, why is it that in a third world country, there are only a few tasks to work on. I noticed this in almost all of the site who offers micro task, even in survey sites also, they only offer few survey questions to third world countries.

networld

This is a legit site, but I think the task was only few. If the availability of task is equal to other countries, then this would be the best site to work on. I am always asking this, why is it that in a third world country, there are only a few tasks to work on. I noticed this in almost all of the site who offers micro task, even in survey sites also, they only offer few survey questions to third world countries.
Even Google Adsense will pay only less amount for the views being generated in a third world country. They consider people of a third world country has only less purchasing power than that of a developed country like US, UK, Canada etc. But we cannot deny that fact fully. After all it is a business and they want results in the form of purchasing the product. A low lead conversion rate will only attract low rate.

I think in Usabilityhub also people who load the task would have opted for a regional segregation as their business is focused on a particular region or group of people.

Renren

I noticed that, but some companies are also investing in a third world country, because they can reduce the rate of salary in a third world country. As if they are always thinking about business. I noticed a lot of foreign companies here. What is good is that even if they are only giving a small job to me, I can still manage to do it within a few hours, like designing and reviewing some of their sites. Same goes with those micro task sites.

networld

I noticed that, but some companies are also investing in a third world country, because they can reduce the rate of salary in a third world country. As if they are always thinking about business. I noticed a lot of foreign companies here. What is good is that even if they are only giving a small job to me, I can still manage to do it within a few hours, like designing and reviewing some of their sites. Same goes with those micro task sites.
I think you got a point there. These companies look for cheap labor from third world countries. You can see most of the automobile companies are looking for countries like India and China where labor is abundant at cheap rate. Only the initial cost of setting up a plant is there and they can cover it up with the cheap labor they get in these countries. I think this is also good as a major portion of population get employment in this process. In most of these developing countries unemployment would be very high.

Alexandoy

If you can earn 50 cents a day and the minimum withdrawal amount is $20 then you need 40 days to make your first withdrawal. Not bad if you are spending 3 minutes in a day. I also spend that much time in Whzon although I get 10 CAD in 10 days or so, meaning I earn about 1 Canadian dollar in a day. But that is in normal times because when the rate goes down then that 10 days would be 12 or even 15 days to get 10 CAD.

I will look into this usabilityhub. Thanks for the tip.

Renren

To me it doesn't matter if the pay is high or low. What I am enjoying is that I can practice multi tasking and even use a virtual machine to work on different tasks. I would like also to say that, I appreciated people who are always sharing ideas and opportunities. If I tried and it does work in our country, then that would be a great help. If it does not, I don't care as long as you tried to share it and I did my part to give a try on it and I will always thank you for that.

networld

To me it doesn't matter if the pay is high or low. What I am enjoying is that I can practice multi tasking and even use a virtual machine to work on different tasks. I would like also to say that, I appreciated people who are always sharing ideas and opportunities. If I tried and it does work in our country, then that would be a great help. If it does not, I don't care as long as you tried to share it and I did my part to give a try on it and I will always thank you for that.
That is exactly right. I work in a forum where I use to get excellent tips about various online assignments. The best part is that most of these sites are already being used by the members and there is no need to doubt on the legitimacy of the site. You can find most the reviews to be candid in forums. That is why forums are getting more popular than social networking sites.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
It definitely is not the fastest way to make money but it can add some extra pocket money for your income. I think it will take longer time when you say on average of 3 minutes. It is not going to take exactly 3 minutes to complete the task for sure because there may be other issues that can slow you down.

djweb

I just checked on a variety of forums. So far, I've only found a handful of people who have received payments. But, it seems legit. A few cents is not really worth much, but maybe there's a way to increase the earnings somehow. Anyways, the CEO of the company seems to be hands-on, so hopefully they'll be able to find more clients so people can earn more and he can earn more as well.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Pretty interesting site you have shared here. It maybe a legit site, but I'm not the guy who wants to waste time there just to earn few cents a day. It is another GPT site I believe. I have been in numerous sites like this. It's not really worth to spend more time to maximize your earnings, and make a living with it. I just had enough of these GPT sites, but I am not stopping you guys to try this on your own.

P.S. Can you share a real (not fake) screenshot if any of you guys have withdraw the money successfully? :)

Renren

I was thinking about sharing some of the screen shots where I get paid and earn big ones. But we all know that even though we share some screen shots, it is not yet a proof, because screen shots can be edited, even the values in PayPal can be edited also.

networld

I was thinking about sharing some of the screen shots where I get paid and earn big ones. But we all know that even though we share some screen shots, it is not yet a proof, because screen shots can be edited, even the values in PayPal can be edited also.
That is very true. It is easy to edit or create a payment proof. All you need is a paint brush and another payment proof document. You can add anything to it. I think most of the proofs on various sites may be fake. Similar is the case with site reviews. People use to write good about an earning opportunity to get more referrals under them. There is no guarantee that all findings are based on their own personal experiences.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I just requested for payout last February 1. I started using the site last January 3 so I reached $20 in less than a month. I think it will take 7 days or more to receive the payment. At a time, I earned almost $3. Today, I only earned a dollar.