Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Use Of Google Adwords For Seo Purpose

Discussion in 'Google Adwords' started by Doominic anderson, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    I use google adwords only to find keywords for the website,because i don't have much knowledge about this.

Can i use google adwords for promotion of my website,is there any service which helps me to increases traffic through google adwords except finding good keywords by using keyword planner.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Adwords is the key tool for webmasters all around the world. To find the precise keyword this is the best known program where you can find some excellent idea to use keywords for your website.
    Adwords also gives you freedom to find the local, worldwide, country base searches. It is a full package to identify right keyword for your business.

3. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Honestly I don't think there's no other feature that Google Adwords have for SEO purposes except the Google Keyword Planner. But if you are using the main Google Adwords feature, you can surely optimize your ad with the right keywords to be placed, only that you need to pay for clicks. I can simply find that it's truly worth to use Google Keyword Planner to research and analyze keywords as we want based on competition, number of search results and so on. So I would suggest that you should stick to the Google Keyword Planner once and for all in terms of keyword researching.

4. chowringhee

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    For the seo purpose google ad-word is really helpful, it suggest you the best keyword for your website, you can paid advertisement through the ad-word. using ad-word we can increase website traffic and also helpful in website visibility.

5. Nocturnal Writer

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Talking of Google Adwords as far as keywords are concerned is very useful in getting a good traffic for your website. But I don't know and I have not confirmed this yet that Google Adwords is no longer used or available and SEO workers are no longer user them. How true is that?

6. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Search Engine optimization is all about how to increase traffic of your website . With the help of google ad words also we promote website alternatively increasing traffic of website. If you want to use google ad words for search engine optimization (SEO) purpose then you have to spend lot of money . this is a expensive method of doing SEO.

7. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Google Adwords is an advertising platform owned by Google which help in SEO purpose and provide many tools for analysis.In digital marketing Google Adwords used for SEO purposes.SEO is to use a PPC campaign, CPC and keywords planner.With Adwords you can target many keywords at the same time which improve your best results .Google Adwords you can advertise on other Google websites and websites that use Google Adsense.

8. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Yes you can use Google adwords for promotion but Google adwords take charge from you for your promotion, Because it is a affiliate marketing also known as PPC program (Pay Per Click).
    By PPC program you can advertise with your targetting keywords and it'l also improve your keyword rank and your website page rank on search engine result page.

9. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    Adwords is most successful tool to discover new keywords for your business or website. If you are proficient with the Google Adwords program i will surely you do not need to go anywhere else. It is enough tool available on the internet that can help you identifying the very right keywords.

10. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    You can promote your site through Adwords, but the cost matters with your budget. First try on some small advertising companies if your budget is very short.

Traffic increase as it is pay per click advertising, but from that traffic visitors should buy products from your website else the traffic is waste.

Advertise for less rate and see if any sales comes or not and keep changing if they didn't converted properly. Google Adword tool suggest according to the title and description of your site.