Tutorial Useful Tips To Learn Easily Html & Css

sunshine

Blue Belt
Learning a new skill can be intimidating, but it is good to learn new things to cope with the changing era. The HTML and CSS are important skills to learn in the IT world and you can get training virtually on the computer via the internet. These skills have high demand in the market because these help you to make a website and change different elements on it. HTML is required for website designing and CSS enables you to manipulate different elements in a stylesheet. It can be intimidating to start learning a new thing, but there are some fun ways to start learning. The IDE (Integrated Development Environment) will help you to work with the HTML. Initially, you can use a regular text editor, but it could be difficult to read the codes. To make your work easier, you can get the advantage of free IDEs that will increase the readability of codes.
The HTML and CSS are Good Skills
Some good IDEs are Brackets, NetBeans and WebStorm that can be used to read the codes. You should start some resources to help you in master coding. The books are available, but these are difficult to read. You can find some helpful resources, such as:

Get the Advantage of Codecademy
It is one of the best methods to start learning HTML and it is a free solution with 7 hours of lessons that can be taken with the help of your browser. You need an editor to look through the course and you will be able to get the advantage of real-time updates. You can learn the following lessons with its help:
  • You can learn basics that are important and serve as the foundation of HTML.
  • Learn to design a web page because after learning the basics, you can make your own page.
  • It enables you to learn basics II because the advanced HTML formatting may include lists and variable fonts.
  • With the help of social network, you can practice your skills in a fun way.
  • Basics III can be learnt to give final touches to your HTML that enable you to use tables, div and span elements.
A Simple Place to Learn CSS and HTML, W3Schools
It enables you to learn at your own place with the help of tutorials and you can be a master of CSS and HTML easily. It has a built-in editor that enables you to use right codes in your browsers. It helps you to practice your codes and you can receive certificates after completing your courses.
Don’t Ignore Shay how
It is a great resource filled with definitions, descriptions and selectors. It provides different things that you need to know in simple and easy format. You can learn through reading and get the advantage of must-read resource.

HTML and CSS can be learnt easily, but it requires lots of practice to master. You will be able to find free guides, books, video courses and YouTube videos on the internet. You can get the advantage of resources available on the internet to learn new skills.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
I used to use Dreamweaver to create my websites because I don't know HTML and CSS. With Dreamweaver, everything is easy because you can easily add whatever feature you want onto your template from the menu. I often make use of the Find and Replace feature to replace the codes in all the web pages quickly in a few seconds. The Split screen feature lets you preview the webpage as you create it.

Last edited:

Bilal Nasir

First of all, HTML and CSS are one of the must required languages for web development. I was not a good developer at all in beginings as all others. But then I learnt some awesome tutorials from youtube for learning HTML and CSS.
Link: Learn HTML and CSS
While , The all you know is practice.

sunshine

Blue Belt
First of all, HTML and CSS are one of the must required languages for web development. I was not a good developer at all in beginings as all others. But then I learnt some awesome tutorials from youtube for learning HTML and CSS.
Link: Learn HTML and CSS
While , The all you know is practice.
I totally agree with you @Bilal Nasir,
Video tutorials have great significance in learning process because they add another dimension to learning process that makes a beginner’s experience more effective and productive. Video tutorials can be viewed on computers through DVDs or online streams as well as mobile devices and most relevant video tutorials can also help in learning HTML and CSS without hiring an expert or professional. YouTube is providing wide range of different tutorials about HTML and CSS. Also thanks for sharing a useful link with us.

cortana

There's some mobile apps that teach and quiz you on coding. I used one to learn swifty code (I think that's what it was called), but then it required a paid subscription to get into the second chapter.

I though....nah, I'll just Google it!

PingPongCall

You should also add code academy to this list. They offer great tutorials and a very helpful community to support you while you learn.

Oldwriter

Content Writer
A great way to learn HTML is (in my humble opinion) by reverse engineering.

The process is very simple: you get a WYSIWYG editor, do what you aim, and then compare the modified HTML code against the initial/previous one.

This isn't structured but gives you a lot of insight if you want to learn things hands-on. The main benefit: you learn exactly what you happen to use.

When you couple the reverse-engineering approach with a regular course, your learning speeds-up. Think of it as learning both at the classroom and the trenches at the same time :)

Last edited:

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
HTML is easy language for developing website. @sunshine has presented good skills for learning the HTML and CSS, and which place user can learn the HTML and CSS both easily.

sunshine

Blue Belt
HTML is easy language for developing website. @sunshine has presented good skills for learning the HTML and CSS, and which place user can learn the HTML and CSS both easily.
Good day @Swati Mishra
Many thanks for your kind words and appreciation for the work done to help other mates in learning HTML and I greatly appreciate your consideration. I will also try my best to provide more handful content and tips for you guys. Actually Web development is a good and charming scope for youngsters.

bharath

There are tutorial sites which can help you to become expert, I used tizag for learning PHP and they have a step by step tutorials listed on their site.
Learning HTML and css is easy while chrome is suitable for editing Css codes within the frame. Youtube videos would be even more helpful, but for coding sites are best in my view.

amultani

Although, there is no special skills required to become a web developer, yet it's necessary to resolve the issues occurring while designing blogs.

Furqan Rashid

You can easily learn CSS and HTML online but without practicing them you cannot keep them in your mind. I would recommend learn and practice them using Dreamweaver.

steve taylor

White Belt
I go through your tutorial its contain very informative and helpful. But you only provide theoretical approach programming language can not learn by practicing them . I am interested in learning HTML and CSS web development programming languages . I want to learn more detail about these languages . Suggest me some books and online source where I can learn them.

sunshine

Blue Belt
I go through your tutorial its contain very informative and helpful. But you only provide theoretical approach programming language can not learn by practicing them . I am interested in learning HTML and CSS web development programming languages . I want to learn more detail about these languages . Suggest me some books and online source where I can learn them.
Welcome mate @steve taylor on the board. There are many books teaching HTML and CSS written for those who want to become programmers. The recommendations for anyone getting started in web development, read book as a beginner, HTML and CSS, Javascript and Jquery by Jon Duckett. This is simple and easy to understand.

justiinn

To learn anything,it requires your full dedication.So if you are newbie and trying to learn programming languages like html, php,css then you should follow some books as they are very helpful in creating website.You can take reference books or learn from some tutorials and then try to start practice on it. Because without practising you cant understand it thoroughly.