Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Using Dreamweaver

Discussion in 'HTML Coding' started by Furqan Rashid, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    HTML is basic programming language and is used frequently in web development. I started using HTML in notepad but later I found that there are various programming software which makes it easier for the programmer to code any thing. I would recommend the new bies to use Dreamweaver for coding HTML and other programming languages.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    HTML codes have been tough dealing with the notepad. After Dreamweaver is launch, it made the same coding effecting and less working in context to a better output.
    You will have the output result at the same time on the right section and changing will be made in the left section. This gives a real time look.
    Rather before with notepad, every time you change the code you need to execute it that was cumbersome.

3. Bilal Nasir

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    Dreamweaver is one of the perfect software's for having a good interaction with HTML. First of all, It have got two main features:
    1. Simplicity
    2. User Friendly Platform
    The Dreamweaver allows us to have a good development as it is time saving because it allows the user to have the look at the same time.

4. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Dreamweaver is the oldest software to design html pages and in these days themes are coming in programming languages. I use pspad to write codes and chrome for correcting errors in themes. First time I used Dream weaver and Front page for designing websites.

5. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    When I practice HTML code then I use text editor like Sublime text, it is not best text editor but it can be used. HTML coding without any software become very lengthy because we have to add various text to develop a simple webpage. If you want to develop a simple webpage then Dreamweaver is the best option.