Hugop

I’ve actually never noticed the Google+ integration in Gmail until today. Apparently if you send an e-mail to someone, they can see on the right your Google+ account with pictures you have shared or posts you have made. This is useful because half of the personal e-mail accounts are being hosted my Gmail.

vinisouz

I had already noticed this feature, but I have never used google +. Sometimes I get some notification via email, it happens when someone makes a request of friendship.

Google has integrated Gmail to Google+ to "force" the popularity of this social network. Google + has come to replace the ORKUT

ipol12

Yellow Belt
The two platforms were integrated likewise when using Google Drive and Google Play. You can use you Gmail account in those platforms. I noticed it a long time ago. It is good in a sense that I don't have to memorize passwords to open my accounts in those platforms.

Alexandoy

Honestly, I have to admit that I’m still a Yahoo mail user and probably would be loyal for a long time. Although I have a Gmail account, it is not active and I only created it to facilitate my social media account. But I am interested in Google+ since I understand it to be like a social media. And someone told me that Google+ will have a monetization feature, that means you can earn money with your account which is equivalent to a Facebook account.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Honestly, I have to admit that I’m still a Yahoo mail user and probably would be loyal for a long time. Although I have a Gmail account, it is not active and I only created it to facilitate my social media account. But I am interested in Google+ since I understand it to be like a social media. And someone told me that Google+ will have a monetization feature, that means you can earn money with your account which is equivalent to a Facebook account.
I never heard about Google+ can be enabled with monetization feature. I think I should be using it more often. I only use it to share my blog articles after hearing from a friend in BlogJob that it can be a good source of traffic as it is owned by Google.

bharath

They have integrated everything including Youtube by forcing us. If you are addicted to web developing then use Google Plus as their system is very worse compared to other social network sites.
@vinisouz
Google closed Orkut for some serious reasons and they just say outside some other words.

I’ve actually never noticed the Google+ integration in Gmail until today. Apparently if you send an e-mail to someone, they can see on the right your Google+ account with pictures you have shared or posts you have made. This is useful because half of the personal e-mail accounts are being hosted my Gmail.
Yeah, it shows your picture and all that, sometimes if you send an email to other Gmail users, it will suggest you add the person to your circle on G+, plus all Google services are integrated, so opening one account, gives you access to all that products, that's why they say one for all.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
Yeah, Google+ and Gmail were integrated. I didn't create a Google+ account and it is just automatic that I got one. Likewise, if you have a Gmail account, you automatically can have a Blogger account.

Yeah, @ipol12 do you use blogger? I don't think so, I keep forgetting to ask I want to see your blog, can I?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

masterbusiness

Content Writer
I have noticed this feature in my Gmail and I find it very convenient for me to easily check on the people and their posts in my circle. This is also a good way to promote new posts or pages since most people check on their emails first thing in the day.