Just Gossip Using multiple email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I have a few friends who seem to use about 4-5 different emails. I tend to reply to whatever email address they contact me from, sometime they do not receive my email in time because that is not their principal email.

Do you think sticking to a single email address can help the way you communicated?

Luq

Yellow Belt
Do you think sticking to a single email address can help the way you communicated?
...yes, using a single email address can help the way you communicate, because you will received all you email on a single email account.

But for does who are using more than one email address, you can still received all your email in a single account if you use email client like outlook or outlook express.

Cheers

Zoli

Yellow Belt
Temi, i have about 5 different email addresses belonging different hosts, and i know it is very confusing when one day you receive an email from me from an email address you have never seen before, hence i tend to use only 2-3 depending on the smtp hosts since the email servers are down occasionally and that simply can not hinder me to send an email.

YooHee

Yellow Belt
yes,

because the person that want to link trade to you can contact or communicate to you more easily..

if you use 5 emails maybe that person will need to guess or send all of his or her message to all of your email..

just my opinion...:p

C

celebritydirect

I have 3 email addresses, 1 for personal, 2 for blog comments, and 3 for business.

Status
Not open for further replies.