Vb 3.7 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverWire

Yellow Belt
Why not upgrade now mate, there shouldnt be any issues as the default template is still in use, plus you'll give your members some extra things to play with lolWhy not upgrade now mate, there shouldnt be any issues as the default template is still in use, plus you'll give your members some extra things to play with.

It may also sort out the issues with your smile packs at the moment ?

RiverWire

Yellow Belt
Also the "unread posts" mod that UKWW would be a bonus too, Because the forum has so many categorys its sometimes hard to get through the posts , i know i missed some to reply too already.

Its been a massive hit on my Tottenham site people are replying alot more than what they were before

hboss

Yellow Belt
I used the config file from vb 3.6 and the sql file from first post in this thread to convert a vb 3.7.2 forum over this morning. I am pleased to report that the conversion went without a hitch. Avatars and ranks did not move over but that was the only stuff that came up missing. I did have to run a repair afterwards because I turned around and moved it to a new domain. But that was my fault, not the fault of the converter.

Status
Not open for further replies.