Video Tutorials, now part of every support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I have a free directory script which I have been distributing for about 2 years or so now.
It contains the usual readme file to help you install it. Recently, I am being asked for video tutorial, I must be getting old :( because I just realized that video tutorials are now part of every day support for Internet stuff.

Do you have a video tutorial for a product or service you provide?

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
well I created some video tutorials for photoshop some time ago but it was more for fun back then and I used them to promote my forum but I nerver created a support video for a script I am selling.... in my opinion most readme files are enough

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
I quite agree with you, if its a basic script, readme file is adequate, I am begining to take the video tutorial seriously because I had the 3rd person asking for this in the last few week: http://forums.linkbidscript.com/showpost.php?p=37294&postcount=5

well I created some video tutorials for photoshop some time ago but it was more for fun back then and I used them to promote my forum but I nerver created a support video for a script I am selling.... in my opinion most readme files are enough

Status
Not open for further replies.