Visiting US? Now you need to fill online form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
The Foreign Office is warning that thousands of tourists could be turned away at US airports and ports, as a new online entry system comes into effect.
From 12 January, visitors from countries which do not need visas will need to fill in an electronic form at least 72 hours before they travel.
Those who have not registered risk being detained and sent back home.
The Foreign Office fears some people do not know about it and critics say it might put people off visiting the US.

full story: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7822794.stm

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Its actually not as bad as it sounds. You have to fill that form anyway (in the plane) but now you need to fill it in online even before you leave your country.

SenseiDesign

Yellow Belt
Its actually not as bad as it sounds. You have to fill that form anyway (in the plane) but now you need to fill it in online even before you leave your country.
oh, well do you know what I need to fill out? when I went to the states last time I only had to give them a reason for my visit and I think I had to fill in a toll form

abhishekp983

White Belt
Many cases of scam .fraud and visa hoax are in limelight with the increment in global immigration.
You must choose the best global visas company and check for it properly
I would recommend that everyone should go through the important websites and other resources before they decide to choose a consultant. These online forms are for the authentication purpose and one should follow such rules ad regulations as they are for our benefit only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.