Wanna know about free web Hosting and Oracle 10 g Hosting Packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cyberworld

Hi Everyone,
This is my first time here with you all and very happy coz I think this can be the perfect place for me where i can get updated knowledge about this cyber world. Well, I have a query i need assistance from you i just want to know about free web Hosting and Oracle 10g Hosting packages. As I am new to this web industry and i just want to purchase a web space to put my business on the Global Arena. I have read lot of things about hosting and got offers for number of Hosting companies. But i just to know which Hosting packages can sound best for me. Please assist me on free web hosting and Oracle 10g Hosting and its packages.

Waiting for your reply.....
Thanking you
Cyber:cool:

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
The hosting package that is best for you depends on what kind of site you want to put online.

So what kind of site are you putting online? ecommerce site, a blog, a company website?

C

cyberworld

Thanks,
But i like to know about the hositngs suppose i choose an ecommerce site, a company website. Where to get a perfect hosting company. As per blog i know its free coz its a general diary. I want hype my business. So i need some suggestions.

C

cyberworld

Thanks Temi for the URl its really very helpful. Thanks Again

Status
Not open for further replies.