Want some revenge on Dame Lesley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

malc the hammer

been playing for a little while....my best is 170,984!!

I'll keep on trying to get that elusive extra metre or two

Malc.

R

Red Baron

This game sneaked into my dreams last night :shock:

LD came around here for coffee :?

Good news though - she told me she'd been removed from her job :cheers:

RB

L

Lord Evan Elpuss

Helen May said:
Morning RB

Now that's a dream I'd like to come true! :D

H
Me too Aitch. Heard your mench on Richard's show this morning. Can't seem to manage any myself these days. :(
Just got 1 meter short of my personal best! :roll:

M

Mike Reynolds

Missed Aitch's mention, Phil, what time roughly was it on?

Mike

PS - it was my fault, i forgot Rich was on and was listening to my local station!

H

Helen May

Hi LEE and Mike

It was on about 9.45. It's a while since I had anything read out as well.

H

PS Ken has just played a live version of Stars from the R2 concert I was at. :D It's on tomorrow night at 8pm

M

Mike Reynolds

Cheers Aitch, will 'listen again' later.

Hope you're having a good Easter,

Mike xx

R

Red Baron

I heard it, H - did you hear mine - he called me by a shortened version of my name - which isn't easy! It was also about an hour late and OH said - 'I'm out of bed' in a puzzled way!

I hope Kev's team can manage a win!

RB

H

Helen May

I didn't catch yours RB I'll listen again!

I think it will be curtains if they don't manage it.

H

PS Mike, we are doing a bit of DIY. I'm keeping out of the way unless specifically required ;).

M

Mike Reynolds

Yes, well, Aitch, in my case the 'D' in 'D.I.Y' stands for 'destroy'! Best of luck!

L

Lord Evan Elpuss

Mike Reynolds said:
Yes, well, Aitch, in my case the 'D' in 'D.I.Y' stands for 'destroy'! Best of luck!
For me it stands for 'Don't Involve Yourself'!

L

Lord Evan Elpuss

Next Saturday will be the last Stuart Maconie Saturday show. For me, this probably means that when I switch off R2 after SOTS, I'll not be able to listen again till Bob Harris at 11:00pm :shock: :cry: There is an oasis at midday - 2:00pm on 6 music with Liz Kershaw. I think this is a pretty good reason to bump this up a bit. I don't advocate violence against women (or anyone) in real life, but Lesley Douglas does deserve a good kick up the jackseat for what she's done to R2 & 6 music, at least this way shouldn't get anyone arrested! I've been well short of my personal best so far today.

M

Mike Reynolds

I can'#t get past my best that I got on the first morning of trying. Bad news about Stu Mac, too, I'll miss his Saturday show.

L

Lord Evan Elpuss

delibeli said:
rats 161,841 first try
That's a great first go 'delibeli', especially when compared to my first go which was 19,632!

L

Lord Evan Elpuss

Equalled my best Mike. I can't get near the 170,000 mark tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.